PT 6...NEW WORLD

Hi Guys so I hope you enjoy it and also I am a bit busy so it sometimes maybe short I am sorry..and sorry for posting late❤! I love you! ❤💜

(STILL JIMIN POV)

I putted these thoughts out of my head and went to sleep

*Time Skip Tomorrow Morning*
I woke up and saw and went downstairs in the living room meeting my whole family

 *Time Skip Tomorrow Morning*I woke up and saw and went downstairs in the living room meeting my whole family

Jimin: Good Morning Everyone! (I said bowing)

All: Hi Good Mornin

Mrs.Park: Jimin son play with your hyungs and then I will talk to you about something ok? And Taehyung, Jin I know I already told you but don't tell to Jimin ok I want to tell him myself ok?

Jin/Taehyung/Jimin: Ok mom!

We told her as we ran to the garden and played after 10 minutes

Jimin: Hyung what does mom wanna talk about?

Jin: Chim you will know when she will tell you ok chim... (Hyung said looking down)

Jimin: You know hyung and Tae (they looked at me) I have a power in that power by looking at their faces I can understand if they are sad, happy, angry and more and Jin hyung when I looked at your face you were sad so I understood it's going to be something sad what mom will tell me...

Jin: Jimin you will just see ok for now let's play catch ok even the devil family will be here soon so let's play before that ok?

Me and Tae nodded and Jin hyung was the catcher so I and Tae ran..

(JUNGKOOK POV)

Me and the others were walking in heaven as we all got invitation from the angels we reached then suddenly..

Someone hit my chest and was about to fall but I putted my hand over that person's waist prevent that person from falling when I looked at the face I got shocked it was JIMIN we were shocked as Jimin closed his eyes little tears were coming I got confused then I remembered that the heat in my hands are there I totally forgot to stop the fire I closed my eyes and stopped the fire when I opened my eyes I looked at him and he opened his eyes and looked at me I just only had one word he was beautiful much more beautiful then anything.