PT 21... T-THANKS, I GUESS?

Jimin: (saw Jungkook coming) (smirked to himself) Let's start. (Winked at Suga to let him know and saw Suga nodding)

Lisabeula: Why aren't you understanding I love Jungkook and I will not give him to you in any fucking cost.!

Jimin: Lisabeula look I don't want this love and all but you know you are disrespecting sir by calling his NAME!

Lisabeula: I don't care!

Jimin: Lisabeula lo- (saw Jungkook coming closer) (before he could take her hand to slap himself Lisabeula slapped him hard) (whispering) shit Jimin your plan became the opposite why the actual fuck did she slap me. (Tears coming out) act act.. (Back to action) Lisabeula! Why did you do that!?

Lisabeula: You deserve it you wh- (got slapped hard)

Jungkook: LISABEULA! HOW DID YOU HAVE THE URGE TO SLAP HIM!

Lisabeula: J- I mean sir.. Sir he-he tried to (fake tears) force me to kiss hi-him..

Jungkook: WHAT KIND OF FUCKING DISGUSTING LIE IS THAT! HE WILL NEVER DO THIS I KNOW HIM VERY WELL!!!

Lisabeula: No si-

Jungkook: SHUT THE FUCK UP! (saw Jimin on the floor and his eyes softened he ran to him) Jimin.. (carried him bridal style) Are you okay..

Jimin: My- my stomach it's hu-hurting the-there in the woun-wounded part..

Jungkook: Oh shit! I will see her later first I need to take care of chim. (Ran to his office)

Jimin: Si-sir

Jungkook: No don't call me sir now just call Jungkook it's okay..

Jimin: Jungkook-jungkook it's ahh (threw his head back in pain) pain a- a lot what do I do..

Jungkook: It's okay (opened his office door and saw Wonho with correcting the paper after seeing the situation Wonho came running) Wonho call my doctor quickly.!

Wonho: Sir but that's your-

Jungkook: I fuckn DON'T CARE! I WILL TELL HIM HE IS MY BOYFRIEND!

Wonho: (shocked) Sir I will call him.

JUNGKOOK POV

I didn't know what to do other than comforting Jimin by kissing his palm time to time as he was letting out soft sobs.

Jimin: Jungkook....?

Jungkook: Yes chim..

Jimin: I-I *sniff* think that if I touch the wounded area I think the pain might decrease..

Jungkook: No baby you aren't gonna do that at all!

Wonho/Jimin: BABY!?

Jungkook: (realized what he just called Jimin) I- you didn't feel uncomfortable right chim..

Jimin: (smiled+blushed) I-it's okay..

Jungkook: I can see your getting happy when I call you baby so in this situation I will call you baby ok?

Jimin: (blushed more and nodded)ok..

*I am sorry guys I just wanted to use this baby as I think Jungkook should call that to Jimin now****

After 5 mins..

I saw my doctor came in and he bowed to me in which I just nodded..

Mr. Yang: Yes sir..

Jungkook: Lo-look this is my boyfriend (Jimin blushed) Jimin and so one day (said the whole story of Jimin getting shot) so today this girl slapped Jimin so hard he fell on the floor and-