PT 3...SHOCKED

Hi Guys (⁎˃ᴗ˂⁎)✧ I hope you like this part (≡^∇^≡)(◍•ᴗ•◍)

*Then the kids went outside*

Mrs.Jeon: Mrs.Park?

Mrs.Park: Yes my bestie.

Mrs.Jeon: (serious tone) I liked your son.

Mr.Park: What do you mean?

Mrs.Jeon: I want your son Jimin to be my son Jungkook's future husband.

Mr.Jeon and Mr/Mrs.Park got shocked.

Mrs.Park: Bestie look I know your son Jungkook hates angels and what you have said is actual-

Mrs.Jeon: Look bestie I know he hates angels but... but they look so good and perfect together and it's also like they both are destined to be together didn't you see how they looked together?..

Mrs.Park: (smile) I know they both look perfect together but..but I would have agreed to the relationship if your son Jungkook could not hate angels and also sometimes he might also have a girlfriend..

Mr.Jeon: Yes I know he has  a girlfriend but she doesn't know that we already know why she came.. but Jungkook doesn't know we tried telling him but he won't listen..

Mr.Park: Why did she come?

Mrs.Jeon: She came to take my all sons power cause our kids are more powerful then us..

Mr.Park: Ohh noo then what can we do to help him.. (Worried)

Mrs.Park: Yes what can we do? (Worried)

Mrs.Jeon: One way is there and that is for an angel very powerful and smart to marry my son Jungkook.. And also I heard that Jimin is the youngest in here so maybe he won't have these...

Mrs.Park: (shocked) M-My son Jimin have these powerful magic!

Mr/Mrs.Jeon: What! THAT'S the reason the devil fairy told us that the one angel has these power!

Mr.Park: I don't know what happened in there but Jimin can't be Jungkook's husband cause JK doesn't like angels.

Mr.Jeon: We will try talking to him is that okay?..

Mrs.Park: Yes.

(With Jikook)
(JUNGKOOK POV)

We and Jimin was walking without talking for 20mins by now suddenly he broke the silence.

Jimin: So umm what's your full name? (Without looking at Jungkook)

Jungkook: Jeon JJungkook and yours?(without looking at Jimin)

Jimin: Nice name and Mine is Park Jimin.

Jungkook: Ohh..

Jimin: Come let's sit on that bench.