Tae became surprised to see the huge college building and campus. He was feeling so happy thinking that finally he will study in his dreamt college. But he didn't notice that a lot of boys and girls was observing him from head to toe being amazed by his ethereal beauty.

" hi! My name is.....
, my name is..... Are you fresher? We've never seen you before in the college.."- tae gained his conscious when he heard those words from some unknown voice.. He immediately look in front of him and found out that some boys were asking him those questions with a smiling face.

" ye-yes I'm fresher" -tae replied them with his world famous boxy smile and a bow.

The boys became more amazed seeing his beautiful smile.

"May I know where the principal's office is?" -Tae asked them with a smile.

"Ye-yes sure" -with that those boys told him the directions to the principal's office with wide smile.

" thank you"- tae thanked them and with a bow left for the principals office.

" his beauty is beyond description "- though tae had already left the place but everyone presented in the campus along with those boys were continuously praising of his ethereal beauty.

After taking a shower jk went to the canteen as he was really hungry cause it was already noon. But booomm again💣💣😂.. As this was admission time so many freshers were coming these days and that's why the canteen was more crowded than normal days. So jk found a not very long line in front of the food counter. He was like~~

" whatttttt!!?? Like seriously!! Now me, jeon jungkook, will wait in the line for getting some food!!?? Daddddd!!!!"- jk's frustration went over the limit seeing the line for getting food. He was totally unaware about this world. After waiting for almost 30minutes finally he took his food and after completing his lunch he left the canteen.

But jk didn't even notice that 2eyes were drooling over him from a corner of the canteen seeing his perfect handsome body. Yeah that was none other than Lisa, also a 1st year student in this college, who also came from a rich family. She decided to live in the dorm cause she wanted to enjoy her life with his friends and others beside study. She completely hated to live a boring life in her house that's why somehow she convinced her parents to let her live in the dorm.

Leaving the canteen jk directly went to the room and called her mom.
On call....📞📞

" mommmmm!!( fake crying)🤧"

"Yes my dear, how is everything there?" mrs. Jeon asked her son with a smile.

" nooo mommm😭😭 nothing is alright here.. How will I even explain!! Dad has put me in a complete jungle..😭😭"- jk said all those in a crying tone.

" ugh!? Why!? What happened!? "- mrs. Jeon started panicking..

" do you know mom this place is completely unsuitable for me. Living here is impossible. You know in my room there is 2bed. That Means now I'll have to share my room with someone stranger!! And there is only one washroom! How will share my washroom with someone stranger!! And you know mom, i had to wait over minutes 30 minutes in the food counter just to get some fried rice and chicken fry with a banana milk!! Now tell me do you think living here is possible!? "- jk let out all his frustration on the phone call and was waiting with a hope that this time her mom will definitely talk to his dad for taking jk back to the home. But jk became confused when he heard a loud laughing from her mom over phone.

" ughh!! Mom!!why are you laughing!? - jk said with confusion.

After a long session of loud laughing finally mrs. Jeon started talking
" so my baby, is this your problem? This is why you're telling your dorm a jungle!? "- mrs. Jeon said with smile.

" listen boy, this is not any problem. This is completely fine. Sharing a room or washroom with a person is completely alright. There's nothing unusual in it. Thousands of students are living there and remember you're also one of them. Just concentrate on your study and make us proud."- mrs. Jeon told his childish son all those to make him realising the fact.

"B-but mom" - jk was about to complain again his mom cut his sentence.

"No but my boy. There's nothing wrong in sharing room or washroom with someone else who is your classmate okay??" - mrs. Jk told his son softly.

" stranger!! Just stranger!! Whoever it will be that person will be only a stranger to me huuhh!!"- jk said to his mom with a cute tone.

" yeah yeah I know😂. But You'll have to live with that stranger no matter what. It will be better if u Turn that stranger into your close one. Then You'll find everything usual and will be able to live happily "- mrs. Jeon teased his son in a cute way cause she knew how moody his son is.

" mom please... Stop this.. Okay now I'll sleep. I'm so tired. Bye mom "- with that the call ended.

Mrs. Jeon's thought," your dad has taken a very right decision. Knowing about this world was very much important for you"- thinking that she let out a sigh with a smiling face.

Jk's thought~~" what did mom say!? I'll have to turn this stranger into my close one!! Then I'll be able to live happily!? Is it true!! But how!!? Aissh i should've asked mom how to turn a stranger into the close one!!?? Aniyo if i say this to mom then mom will definitely tease me.. 😒 whetever, why am i even thinking about that stranger! Whoever he will be, he will be just a stranger to me. Just a stranger!!😒😒 "-
thinking this jk went to bed to sleep as he was so tired.😴😴

Ignore all my grammatical and spelling mistakes.💜 thank you all.💜