🌸supermarket flowers 🌸

"Hey Sho, what's up? How come your crying? I thought the training was done for today. " Fuyumi asked, rushing towards the crying peppermint.

There Shoto was, curled up in the corner of his room. The young candy cane looking 6-year old's body was littered with cuts and bruises, though that wasn't Fuyumi's main concern.

Fuyumi's main concerns were the tears running down his pale skin and the sniffles that he so desperately tried to cover.

"Hey, hey, hey." She said quickly, mainly to herself, peeling the young boy's hands from his face.

Fuyumi immediately took Shoto's fragile body into her hands and let him sob into her thin cotton t-shirt.

A few minutes later, Shoto had calmed down enough to explain what was wrong.

"Are you ready to talk now?" Fuyumi's inquired gently.

Shoto nodded and took a deep breath.

"I just really miss mum. It's all my fault that she's gone. If only I - if only I hadn't been different - I had been normal. Then she would be here. I just - I don't know what to do!" He finally exclaimed. "And since Touya is  gone, I just can't deal with it."

Fuyumi smiled softly but it was a little forced.
"I miss her too Sho. But you can't blame yourself for everything, okay. All of us love you for who you are. It's not your fault that she's gone. It's all dad's fault. So don't blame yourself."

"But-but -"

Fuyumi cut him off.

"Okay?" She asked in the way a mother would.

Hesitantly Shoto nodded.

Fuyumi smiled.
"I have an idea. Whenever you miss mum I want you to sing this song. Is that okay?"

Shoto tilted his head curiously.

Fuyumi took a breath as she started singing.

"Hallelujah, you were an angel in the shape of my mum. "

                                ●●●

Midoriya tried to pull Shoto away from the grave. The funeral had ended 10 minutes ago and Shoto had refused to leave the grave.

Rei Todoroki
XXXX-XXXX
Friend, daughter, mother and wife
 Decide who you want to become. And be all you can be.

Deku sighed and decided to tell Aizawa that Shoto had wanted to stay at the cemetery a little longer.

As he had turned to leave he heard a sound.

"So I'll sing hallelujah.
You were an Angel in the shape of my mum.
When I fell down you'd be there holding me up.
Spread your wings as you go.
And when God takes you back,
We'll say Hallelujah.
You're home."

406 words
Info ~
Song- Supermarket Flowers by Ed Sheeran
Theme-Angst
Request-No one
AU- Dead Rei

Todoroki One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें