chapter 7- Please

Start from the beginning

"Mhm," He groaned into another deep kiss, he had one hand holding himself up and the other was placed on my hip as he gently pressed his body against mine. His hand started to travel up from my hip, under my tank top, cupping my breast, We were completely lost in each other's touch and movements. I could feel my body getting hot and hear his ragged breathing.

*Knock Knock*

"Do not disturb!" Josh yelled between kisses, causing me to giggle

*Knock Knock*

"Josh" I laughed as I put my hands on his chest, trying to put space between us, he continued to kiss me across my shoulders, "Josh!" I said louder this time, still laughing,

"Ok, ok." He groaned as he climbed off of me adjusting himself through his pants, "I'll see who it is." I got up and pulled down my shirt, grabbing my cardigan off the ground and putting it on. Josh looked out of the peephole, "You've got to be kidding me," He ran his hand down his face, "It's Sam." As I buttoned the final few buttons on my cardigan I nodded for Josh to let him in. "What did you do? Kidnap her?" I heard Josh whisper surprised. I saw Sam walk in, carrying a sleeping Sloan bride style in his arms.

"No, She fell asleep in the car," Sam laughed quietly, "Rhiannon, is it ok if she stays here tonight?" He asked as he placed her on the bed.

"Of course, I will bring her to the bus in the morning if thats what she wants." I said, knowing that she had some things to think about,

"Perfect, thank you." Sam said as he stared at her sleeping,

"Come on Sam, lets get back to the bus and leave the girls be." Josh said as he searched for his shirt.

"Rhiannon, let us know if either of you need anything and we will take care of it." Sam said, hugging me before he walked out to the hall, I'm sure he at this point realized what he had interrupted. And if he didn't I knew Josh would definitely go after him for unknowingly being a cockblock. I giggled to myself at the thought.

"What are you grinning about over there?" Josh asked as he got closer, slipping his shirt over his head.

"How annoyed I know you are at Sam right now," I said as he placed his hands on my hips, my arms draping over his shoulders.

"Oh, he's going to get an earful as soon as I leave this room, cause interrupting that, it should be a crime." He paused, kissing me. "I didn't even get to find your other tattoos" He pouted, poking out his bottom lip.

"You will next time," I said kissing him, gently giving his bottom lip a little bite. He sighed, as I pulled away. I knew what I was doing, but I loved teasing him at this point.

"I can't wait." He whispered back with a raised brow and a smile.

"Josh would you hurry up!" Sam yelled from the hall,

"I'm gonna kill him." Josh said as his head fell back with frustration, I laughed softly pushing him away,

"Go home Josh, I will see you soon." I said, he pulled me back into him one more time, but this time his kiss landed on my forehead,

"Sweet dreams Rhiannon," he said as he walked out,

"Goodnight Josh," I said as I closed the door, he turned around when he heard me and blew me a kiss. He was such a dork, but I adored it. I walked back over to the bed to see Sloan still completely knocked out. I knew she had to be emotionally and physically exhausted. I pulled the covers over her and slid into the other side of the bed. The next morning I woke up to see that Sloan was still asleep. I looked at my phone to check the time, I saw that it was 10 and also a text from Josh,