“Y/n, let's go quickly, don't be late.”

Knowing that he could go to the auction, Gong Yoo didn’t sleep well all night. He had already waited for Y/n here. As soon as he saw Y/n coming out, he lied to him and left.

Treasure Pavilion is a group of cultural and recreational lovers in Wrestvel City, a cultural and recreational association organized spontaneously. Its base camp is in a manor in a scenic suburb of the city.

The president of the association has a background. It is said that personality is a real estate giant in the province who loves culture and entertainment. He took the lead in investing 100 million and gathered a group of businesspeople who also love cultural and entertainment items to form the “Treasure Pavilion.”

Y/n and Gong Yoo arrived at the gate of Treasure Manor, parked the car, got out of the car, and looked around.

The surrounding scenery is really chic and quiet, with a sense of extravagance, and all the cars parked outside are luxury cars, and the worst are Porsches.

The 5 Series BMW that Y/n drove was like a pheasant that fell into a phoenix den, especially dazzling.

When the Old Master got out of the car, he had to walk inside.

Gong Yoo was extremely excited. This was the first time he had come to such a high-end occasion. He kept looking around, but he was still a little afraid and couldn’t let go of his hands and feet.

At the entrance of the venue, Gong Yoo showed the invitation letter nervously.

He was a little worried, would the two invitation letters that Y/n has gotten be fake?

However, the security at the door immediately passed the verification, and respectfully said to the two of them: “Please come in!”

Gong Yoo was relieved and walked in with Y/n.

The two of them had just entered the venue, and wooyoung, who was dressed up like a dog, also walked in swaggeringly.

As soon as he walked in, Wooyoung frowned, his expression flashing in shock.

Y/n and Gong Yoo are here!

This one, one young and rag, what are you doing here? There is only one invitation letter in the entire Yoo family, and now it is in his hand, do these two rags want to get in?

Thinking of the losses suffered by Y/n before, Wooyoung strode forward angrily, and shouted: “Y/n, how did you get in? Do you know where this is?”

Y/n suddenly heard Wooyoung’s male duck voice, and couldn’t help frowning.

When Gong Yoo saw Wooyoung, he smiled triumphantly: “Wooyoung, you are here too.”

Not only did Wooyoung look down on Y/n, but also the second uncle Gong Yoo, so he frowned and asked him: “What are you doing here? Do you even have an invitation?”

“Of course!” Gong Yoo blurted out.

Wooyoung asked aggressively: “How, the Yoo family only have one invitation letter. Where did it come from?”

Y/n glanced at him and said indifferently: “Wooyoung, where did our invitation letter come from? What does it matter to you?”

Wooyoung sneered and said: “As for the two of you, how can you get the invitation lettet from the Jang family? I think you guys stole someone else's invitation letter and got in here, right?”

Y/n didn’t bother to pay attention to him, turned her head, and said nothing.

Her ignorant attitude made Wooyoung even angrier.

In his eyes, Y/n is mere Rubbish, she has no status at all in the Yoo family, she is an inferior person!

And now, Y/n can also come to Treasure Pavilion, which makes Wooyoung feel very humiliated!

An inferior person who eats leftovers, why stand here side by side with him.

Wooyoung stared at Y/n, pointed at her nose, and said: “Say, how did you two get in here?”

Y/n frowned and said to Gong Yoo: “Dad, don't pay attention to this kind of brain damage, let's go.”

“Stop!”

Wooyou g stepped forward, deliberately blocking her, staring provocatively: “You still want to run, are you guilty? You must have used shameless means to get in! You are not qualified to enter this high-end occasion! Show me your invitation letter!”

Y/n was also angry, even though she tolerated step by step, it was impossible for the opponent to provoke again and again.

She said coldly: “Look at my invitation letter? You are not worthy! Get out!”

Wooyoung frowned, and anger rushed to his forehead.

In his eyes, Y/n has always been a mediocre wimp, dare to let him go!

Woooyung grabbed Y/n’s arm, and said coldly,: “If you don't speak clearly today, I won't let you leave.”

...........................................