"My life would suck without you."

A/U: Based on the true event of the writer's life. (with another handsome dude :))) )

 (with another handsome dude :))) )

———————————————— Y/n P.O.V

"Is it good?" I asked, watching Damiano having the time of his life while eating the pizza across the table.

"What?" He asked, mouth full of chewed pizza.

I rolled my eyes, disgusted by the sight.

"The food," I answered and he gulped down his coke and winked to address his satisfaction.

"I missed going out with you." He stated and I stared deep into his eyes.

God knew how much I wanted to see him and be around him once again.

"Yeah, you are one of those people I enjoy spending my time with Damiano," I expressed, meaning every single word.

"I heard you are seeing someone, how's it going?" he asked out of nowhere, and I didn't know how and where he got the news.

It was unpredictable.

"Em, It was nothing serious, he started assuming my feelings for him on the first date, and I just left him there in the cafe." I giggled while recalling the embarrassing memories of my date.

Damiano shook his head, smiling.

"So, he wasn't a match?" he asked and with a sigh, I shook my head no.

I was sweating, and I knew I had to change the subject before he could continue to ask me about my love life.

"If you are done with your food we could go for a walk through the downtown," I suggested and he nodded.

I breathed out the tension and after paying for everything we walked outside, holding onto our jackets to survive in the freezing wind of the night.

He glanced at me once in a while to say something and I could see the desperation in the corner of my eyes, he was holding something inside.

"Say it," I spoke my thoughts out loud, catching him off guard in the cold air.

"I am seeing someone." He blurted, I smiled bitterly even though I knew I couldn't be happy to see him with somebody else.

That's the price I'll pay for holding everything inside.

The city shined so bright in the night, cold air tickled my skin and his presence was making the butterflies free in my stomach.

"Is she a match?" I asked and He hummed, tutting playfully.

"I think so," he stated, beautifully shining under the lights with his eyes looking back at me.

We smiled and I wrapped my arm around his torso and squeezed our bodies together, It was all just to comfort myself.

I died then and there.