"Strawberries and Cigarettes." P(2)

Overwhelmed with the heat of the sun and an overloaded mind to keep our eyes wide open.

"I'm about to pass out Y/N...Let's rest somewhere."

Damiano's croaky voice broke the peaceful summer's afternoon silence and happiness burst out in the air.

It feels like paradise,

Me and him driving to where the sky meets the sea, as the sun is shining up in the baby blue sky and our hearts beat in sync to paint the stars among our dim midnight skies.

"Hello? Is there anybody out there?" Damiano called, cutting the thin invisible string of my imaginations.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

I looked down the van from the bed and almost got blinded by the sharp sunlight in my eyes.

"You've been laying back there for an hour as I am trying to ride this huge cranky trailer....stop the act, I'm not going to take your place anymore, you have to drive the next round."

I sat there on the mattress, legs stretched out and my back against the headboard.

"Wow, honey! Do you like to stop caviling about how hard it is to be a man who doesn't even know the pain of menstruation?" I fired back sarcastically and rolled my eyes as a sharp annoying pain rushed through my lower abdominal.

I could drive down the cliff and kill both of us!

Just to get released from this pain.

"The pain killers are in the drawer next to the bed." He informed as his mind knew what I was going through.

"No shit Sherlock, I've already swallowed two to stop myself from ripping you apart..."

They don't get it.

And they won't.

Ever!

He giggled as my mood swings were showing themselves and I growled back to soothe the murderous pain.

"Look! there's a pub."

the van jerked to a halt and I stood up to see a red sign tinkling from the long narrow window above the little kitchen setup.

"Brown Brothers?" I read it out loud and Damiano cracked his knuckles while walking toward me.

"let's go baby." he locked his arm around my waist and pulled me away from the window where I was bending down to see outside.

"No fighting, I warn you." I grabbed his nose and glared into his eyes as we were stepping out of our moving home.

he smirked, sighed, and rolled his eyes.

"what if someone tried to be a genius and touch you like yesterday?" he asked and I sighed with the flashbacks of yesterday in the gas station where Damiano almost-literally broke someone's face who just brushed past me,

but Damiano tried to convince me he had other intentions while brushing my ass with the newspapers in his hand.

Unfortunately,

he is almost right every time.

"I will let you know Wreck-it Ralph." I pecked his lips and playfully booped on his nose.

"tastes like strawberries." he tasted his lips and licked traces of my peck off smoothly.

only if It wasn't that time of the month...