"COME OUT, DAVID!"

My fingers brushed over the screen, furiously running through the street, passing houses until I was right in front of target's house.

I dialed the number, waited until he answered.

"What is it now, Y/L/N?"

The grip around my phone tightened with his annoyed tone, he had no reason to be irritated.

Not a single one, without any excuses.

"COME OUT, DAVID!" I shouted over the phone, the resonance of my voice filled the whole neighborhood in the middle of the night.

I hung up as he dared to sigh while he opened the window to his already illuminated room,

What a freak.

"can you stop shouting?" He whisper-shouted, furrowed with his head out of the window, "it is 3 in the morning!"

I opened my mouth to scream again, he was quick to raise his hands in surrender.

"Okay, I am coming out," he stated, shuffled a bit, "freaking psychopath." He whispered but I caught the words immediately.

A low growl vibrated over my guts like a starving dog and I held back the rage for when he was out in front of me.

He started to climb down the tree next to his window and I waited down there to catch him in the air and pull him down.

"You better be here for a really good reason, Y/L/N." He spoke while his feet reached the bottom, I gripped his grey sweatpants, slammed him into the green grass beneath my feet, and locked him down as my thighs held him from his torso.

"Yo-yo-yo-yo! Calm down!" he squirmed underneath me, I gripped his neck but didn't imply any force in the grip.

"You're a dead man David." I spat out and red covered my sight.

"Why? Why?" he asked, shocked with the murderous attitude.

"You and your stupid little fraternity think can screw whoever you want and get away with it?" I exclaimed, tightened the grip around his neck.

A deep furrow formed on his face, scrunched, he shook his head as everything was a blur for him.

"W-what?" he stuttered, "WHO FUCKED YOU?" he shouted furiously and I let go of him.

He sat up swiftly, rubbing the spot where I was clenching with narrow eyes and a slightly opened mouth.

"Who dared to touch you? Tell me! I'll walk them over the whole town naked." he spat out, I snorted while my fingers wrapped around the sharp scissors behind my back hidden in the belt.

"Well, " I ran my tongue over my lips, "It is not me." he exhaled, released from the pressure.

"Aaaaaaa! Speak! Tell me why are you acting like a serial killer?" he fired back, annoyed with the situation I was creating for him.

My eyes roamed around his bare chest, examining his tattoos, and the piercing shining in his nipple.

"It is about Leo and my best friend, " I growled over gritted teeth, "he raped her while she was unconscious in your fucking room Damiano!" I shouted and my body began to shake.