"Shut up and kiss me." P(2)

I took a long breath, walked into the building, and eyes observed each of my steps, some of them were full of hatred and terrifying fury

I stopped in front of my locker and tears welled up my eyes,

Big words in red paint were all over the locker saying: V I R G I N.

breaths hitched in my throat and vibration began to run through the nerves of my hands,

I can't believe he's done this,

The guy who asked for my permission before tangling my soul with his would've never done this but I was dumb enough to fall for his beautiful act.

Blinded by the beauty of a perfect lie, him!

I took a tissue out of my bag, wrapped it around my hand, and turned the lock to open the locker.

Tears were raining down my face slowly and I had no intention of wiping them as I wanted to make them see the effect of their stupidity.

"Y/N.."

Oh not again!

"Go away, Damiano." I whispered, trying to clean some of the red paint on my locker.

He stayed there, shut some of the jerks up as they were insulting me but I was too hurt to even care.

"Y/N I swear It wasn't me." He continued, trying to cover up for the mess in front of me.

"You were the only one who knew, who was it then?" I fired back, tried to remind myself of his fake acts.

"One of the guys heard us and I couldn't shut him up, I'm sorry." He apologized and I nodded.

My secret was out to the whole school, the only thing he can take back neither change.

It's what it is, I'm a virgin just like thousands of people out there or here in school but the way they express it makes me feel like a retarded piece of shit.

They invaded my privacy and it is what I am furious about.

"Okay, thanks for saying." I hit his shoulder, walked past him toward my next class.

Done with him and the idea of his love overloading my heart.

I walked into class and sat next to a girl with dirty blonde hair, bangs covered her long forehead.

"I'm Victoria and I want you to know I stand with you and let me know if you wanted to kick some of their dirty asses." She introduced herself and I smiled at her sweet comment.