"I just want you." P(2)

Au note : before we get into it let me introduce Enrico Romano, Y/n's husband.

__________________"Where she is going, now?" Enrico pointed at me, tilted head and narrow eyes while he questioned the maid

__________________
"Where she is going, now?" Enrico pointed at me, tilted head and narrow eyes while he questioned the maid.

"I-I don't know, Sir."

"Alright." He inhaled deeply, stood to walk toward me with a venomous glare that could kill me in a second.

My grip around the suitcase's handle tightened, nervous about standing against him.

"Okay, honey," he stated calmly but his gestures were saying otherwise, "Do you want to surprise me with a trip to, I don't know, maybe Paris," his breaths fanned over my eyes, making me close them with the harsh smokey exhales, "Am I right?" He showed me his teeth, acting like a maniac.

I was not about to surprise him with First Class tickets to Paris,

No.

"I am leaving you, Enrico." My trembling figure steadied a little but the silence in the room made me feel nauseous, he was not moving, and his love turned into a dagger in his chest,

Hidden but the tears in his eyes were displaying the definition of a toxic love vividly.

"What?" his voice was barely audible, and I took a step back in case he wanted to shove his loving punches in my face.

"I said I am leaving you, ENRICO ROMANO."

And it was enough for him to grab me by the hair and drag me through the grand staircase to the main bedroom of the mansion,

Our so-called bedroom but not for me.

"I thought you were an intelligent woman, " he chuckled deeply, "Wow!" he was tickled by my sudden courageous action, "You are so stupid, GOD!" he spat out and leaped toward where I was tossed with his force.

"No!" I screamed and put my arms around my face to shield myself from his punch.

For the first time, I was ready to react because of another living being inside me. We both found out I was with a child, pregnant with his child.

I was ready to take the hit,

The hit never came.

"You little piece of sh*t."

Instead, he took a hit from the last person he excepted, his best friend.

"If you lay another finger on her, I will bash your head against the wall, Enrico." Damiano was gripping his friend's frame against the wall by the neck and his fully formed punch was halted in the air, inches away from Enrico's face.

"I get it now," Enrico smirked, blood running down his nose but he never showed a sign of pain in his face.

"You were the one who was screwing her behind my back, huh?" he spat the blood which reached his mouth into Damiano's face and I couldn't control the sobs as the terror of another fight crossed my mind.