"Anyway. I have gathered you all here to tell you some life changing news." I say trying to build suspense, but everybody looks at me impatiently.

"We found Cleodora. She's in California and is coming home!" I say with spirit fingers.

The room goes silent as I look around waiting for reactions.

Hestia and Angelo have tears streaming down their faces.

Leonardo and Alessandro both have emotionless faces but I can still see the relief and love in their eyes.

Lorenzo has a blank stare, but I see many emotions running through them. Sadness, happiness, anger, relief, and longing.

Antonio has the biggest grin on his face and he looks like he's about to explode...in a good way.

And lastly, Luca looks lost in thought but I see tears brimming his eyes.

I talk before Antonio has a chance to squeal like a school girl. "Alright so Alessandro and I will be leaving now. The rest of you stay here, and we'll be back for dinner." I hear groans around the room when I say that, but nether less everybody leaves my office.

Hestia comes up to hug me with a big grin with tears streaming down her face. "One of our babies is finally coming home." She says sobbing into my chest.

"I know Mia Regina I know" I say kissing the top of her head.
(My queen)
******

It takes about 6 hours before we get off of the jet, and it is now 11 a.m. in California.

We get into the car and head off in the direction of the school to get my la mia bambina back.
(My baby girl)

My sweet baby girl is going to bring the light back into our lives.

*****
Once we enter the school, we notice it's a small school, but it's also nice.

We pass a music room going to the front office and we hear a beautiful melody with a matching beautiful voice.

It makes us stop and listen for a moment before heading towards the front office again.

Once we get to the office we spot a nice looking old lady with a woman who looks to be in her thirties.

Once they spot us the younger woman comes up to us. "Hello. You must be Mr. Esposito."

We nod and she continues, "GREAT I'm Mrs. Chiffon and I'm Cleodora's social worker. All you have to do is answer some questions and sign a few papers and you're all set!"

Once we answer a few questions and I sign the papers, I hand them back over to her. She looks them over, gives us a thumbs up with a 'good luck' and leaves the building after saying a quick 'goodbye' to the receptionist.

We look at the receptionist simultaneously. She gives us a nervous smile while pointing to the door to her left. "The principal's is right through that door gentlemen."

Poor thing. I would be nervous too if I seen two giants staring blankly at me. No I wouldn't but anyway.

We head into the principal's office to see a man, which looks to be in his forties ending a phone call.

Once he sees us he speaks. "Ah u must be the Espositos. Give me one sec and I'll call Cleo down."

We decide to stay near the corner in the exit. He calls Cleo twice, and I start to grow impatient.