11: Turning Tables

Since all her scars are gone, Miyu resumed her swimming routine. She just comes from the pool and enters her bedroom. Where Reiji waited for her. 

'I need to talk to you.' Reiji stands up. 'Meet me downstairs in the living room in fifteen minutes.' 

'Fifteen minutes? Can I have a quick shower and get dressed? I still need to get ready for school.' Miyu wraps the bathrobe tighter. 

Reiji narrows his eyes. 'Twenty minutes.' 

'I'll be there as fast as I can. Although, we could talk right here and now.' And what happened to get some privacy in my bedroom or bathroom? Miyu gathers her clothes. 

Reiji shakes his head. 'Not like this. Hurry up with your shower. I'll be waiting.' He disappears and goes to his room. 

Or what? Any level of punishment won't work on me, smartass. She takes her clothes to the bathroom. She hangs up her bathrobe and turns to turn the shower on. 

'My, I do have timing.' Laito sees the black bikini on her and her smooth skin. No scars anymore. Whatever Reiji gave her, worked to make it all go away. 

She turns back. 'No, get out. I need a shower. Reiji wants to talk to me and if I'm late, I'm blaming you.' You know what, no one gets to bite unless they give me my privacy. Privacy and they can bite. No privacy is no biting. Sounds fair to me. She makes up her mind. 

'Oh, let him wait...' 

'Reiji, get him out, or I can't make it!' Miyu has had enough of it. She refuses to shower in front of one of the men. 

'Do you really need him? Do you want him to wash your back too?' Laito gets closer. 

Oh, honestly. Reiji goes back and finds Miyu with her back against the wall. 'Laito, I do need to talk to her. Let her go.' 

Laito steps back. 'Fine. You never called for anyone before.' 

'I'm not stupid for thinking I can take you on. Even without the vampire, you'd still be stronger than me...' Damn it, even Reiji doesn't seem to want to leave. 'I don't even like to shower like this but I'm losing time.' She turns on the shower and when it has the right temperature, she steps under it with her bikini on. She even turns her back to the men and grabs the shampoo. 'Is it really too much to ask for some privacy around here? You can do almost anything with me, and I only ask for one thing in return.' 

Laito notices that Reiji can't look away. I know she's fit but damn. 

Even with her hair washed, she gets the shower gel and sees both men still standing. 'That's it! Is everyone listening! Due to a lack of privacy and the fact that I have to shower in my bikini, I won't let anyone bite me tonight!' 

Reiji pushes his glasses up. 'You have no right to...' 

'To talk,' she interrupts him while washing her legs. 'I thought you would take Laito away from here. In case someone wanted to bite me, Reiji and Laito are ruining it for you.' She washes her arms. 

'What? No, Laito, get out of there!' yells Kanato. 

Miyu is done with her shower and turns it off. 'This is no show, now get out so I can get dressed. How much time do I have left before the limo leaves?' 

Reiji grabs Laito and disappears with him. Why did I get distracted? 'If you go back now, she won't be going to school at all.' I can't have that. I prefer both girls to stay close. 

*** 

Still angry about what Laito and Reiji did, Miyu stays in the classroom during the break. Only a quick bathroom visit.