'I don't know,' Yui shakes her head. 'But if my grades go even lower, Reiji will certainly step up. How about your grades?' He might want to teach me again. I don't think I can take that whip. 

Miyu looks at her. 'Reiji is far too strict for you. I can help. My grades are above average.' The teacher even told me I'm one of the top ten best students in our class. I'm sure Reiji heard about it. 

'Really?' Yui had no idea. 

'I mean it. I'm more patient, and I won't need a whip to correct you.' Miyu keeps her voice down. She sees Yui's eyes light up. 'I can help you on Sunday. Saturday is for swimming and after it, I'm going shopping with Laito.' She stops by the stairs. 'I'm getting some fresh air while I can. See you in class later.' She goes upstairs and hears something. 'Hello?' 

'Ah, Little Vixen, I thought I heard the door.' Laito shows himself. 

Miyu sits down and takes her bottle out. 'Did you want some fresh air as well?' 

Laito points up. 'During nights like this, I never want to stay inside for long. It's like the moon is calling me.' 

'Hmm, aren't you a poët?' She does see the full moon. I see. It's the influence of the full moon. 

'I love the moon.' Laito stands by the fence and turns to her. 'On nights like this one, we creatures of the night get especially thirsty.' Laito gestures with his finger to come closer. 'It's the type of night on which we can think of even the most average and boring of blood as something delicious.' 

Miyu does and is cornered against the fence. 'I think the moon loves you too.' 

'Look down.' Laito kisses her ear. 

Subaru? 'Is he skipping classes? I thought only Shu does that?' Miyu shivers and feels Latio even closer against her. She watches as Subaru lures someone away to an alley and bites. 'Laito... just bite. I know you want to. Like this, while watching Subaru?' 

'You are a Little Vixen, aren't you? Are you into voyeurism?' He wants to know, and he pulls the collar down. 

She shakes no. 'Not really, but it does add the element of getting caught and that's somewhat exciting.' 

'Subaru with his prey, and I've got you up here.' Laito bites her neck. 

She grabs the spikes of the fence when Laito traps her even more against the fence. 'Can you hear us, Subaru?' 

Laito smirks. 'He can. Keep watching.' He heard his younger brother reacting. 'You might hear her too since she's scared.' 

Miyu can hear the woman scream. 'I'm not scared. Maybe a little excited.' 

Excited? I want you, Miyu, my vixen. Blood, body, and soul. Preferably, all to myself. Laito thinks to himself. 

'Can I have a bite too?' Kanato heard them talk. 

'I wish I could say yes. However, classes will resume soon, and I haven't eaten anything. Sorry, Kanato. You could try to find Yui?' She suggests. 'Otherwise, you'll have to wait until the next break.' 

Laito lets go of her. 'Or both at the same time.' He makes sure Miyu can eat when Kanato bites her shoulder. 'Even watching you two is quite the sight.' 

*** 

Back at the house, Miyu realizes it's no time to go to bed. In her bedroom, she changes into something else and goes to the piano. Where she sits on the bench. She hardly plays for a minute or she knows she's not alone. 

'I didn't know you played.' Laito leans on the piano. 

Even Shu was drawn out of his room to the piano. 

Miyu smiles and keeps playing. It takes some time before they leave her alone. 

Only Subaru stayed and got closer. 'Are you playing on instinct or is it from a composer?' He is right behind her. 

'I mostly play on instinct. However, I can play Beethoven, Bach, and Mozart too.' She answers without stopping. 'It's not like I have a favorite.' 

Subaru sees her neck is still exposed by the ponytail. 'What do I have to do to get you scared?' 

'I honestly have no idea. But I have said it before. You're welcome to try.' Miyu smiles and knows what he wants to do. 'Just go for it.' 

'This does take the fun away from it.' And still, it's inviting. He brings his head closer. 'I will certainly try.' 

Someone is watching. It happens more often that Miyu feels eyes on her. Before that person reveals himself. Laito? Then she hears a soft sound. Laito because he moved his fedora up. I'll give you something to watch. She stops playing and lets Subaru go for a moment to stand up. 'Are you done? I'd like to go to my room.' 

Subaru picks up on it. 'No.' He pushes her against the wall next to the window with his hands on her shoulders and bites again. 

Actually, I'm the one in control. Miyu moves his right hand from her shoulder to her head. She smiles faintly when he removes the elastic and his hand dives into her hair. 

Laito saw that Miyu was defiant for a moment but seemed to warm up with his youngest brother. I want a bite. And if scaring her won't work, I'll seduce her.

❦❦