Chapter 39. It's So Hot.

🔞 Warning 🔞
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
(Skip this chapter kids under 18🔞, but I know u will read 👁it again and again. 👀)

==================================

Yibo put Zhan properly after getting in the car and then Zanjin started the car and left the hotel.

Yibo stared at the drunken man lying beside him.

You looked so smart usually, but why didn't You keep your guard up at times like this? Why did you drink every time someone proposed a toast to you?

When he was still thinking about it, Zhan suddenly raised one of his legs up and placed it on Yibo's leg.

Yibo was startled. Before he could put down his leg, Zhan lifted his hands up and directly wrapped it around Yibo's shoulders.

The next thing he knew, Zhan was already sitting on him. He held Yibo's face and asked drunkenly, "Who are you?"

The corner of Yibo's lips twitched, and he muttered with difficulty, "Zhan, let go."

It was definitely useless to reason with a drunken person.

The next second, Zhan patted his(Yibo) cheeks and his breath reeked of alcohol, "You can still talk!"

Yibo wanted to kissed him senseless, because Zhan was like a kitten moving on Yibo lap, but Zhan became more enthusiastic.

Zhan sniffled loudly while hooking his hands on Yibo's shoulders, and twisted his body, "It's so hot!"

"Zhan," His voice sounded a little hoarse as he pressed Zhan waist to stop him from moving, "Stop moving."

However, Zhan didn't realize what was wrong with his movements.

Zanjin took a glance at the rear-view mirror of the car. He startled as he couldn't believe his eyes, so he dared not look again.

Yibo's suppressive voice sounded from the back seat.

"Return to the mansion now."

Zanjin understood his words and drove straight towards Yibo mansion.

......

As soon as they got home, servants welcomed them.

The servants saw Zhan lying inside the car, so they quickly went to help him. However, Yibo brushed them off and carried Zhan in his arms. He sent him to the bedroom on the second floor that he had lived before.

The servants left and continued doing their own duty. Head butler Liam looked at the closed door on the second floor, and silently took out his phone,

"Mister, young master, brought Mr Zhan home. Both of them were drunk."

"Yes, they're in the room together. They hasn't come out yet."

...

After putting Zhan down on the bed in the room, Yibo wanted to go out to bring towel to clean him up. As soon as he got up, his sleeve was grabbed and he stumbled.

"Water."

Zhan grabbed his sleeve and murmured, "So thirsty."

Yibo frowned. He suppressed the discomfort of his body and said with a hoarse voice, "Zhan, if you're thirsty, you need to let go of me first so that I can get water for you."

He didn't really know if Zhan understood his words. After a moment, he finally let go.

There was a kettle and glasses on the table in the room. Yibo poured a glass of water for him. Then, he directly placed it on the bedside and said, "I've placed it on the bedside. Drink it when you're feeling better."