Chapter 3. Had A Good Time With Him.

In the quiet corridor of the hospital, Zhan held his pregnancy test form alone, lined up in the hall to get his registered number, and took the elevator to the doctor's office. The bulge of his belly was obvious and it hurt so much since last night, keeping him awake for a whole night.

The elevator stopped on the fourth floor.

As soon as the door opened, an intimate couple walked over, followed by a tall, young man behind them, Zhan was stunned, not expecting to meet Yibo and Chen Xiao here.

Yibo held his arm around ChenXiao's waist, and Chen Xiao softly leaned onto his chest, looking slender and gentle.

Yibo kissed ChenXiao's forehead while walking, his face was extremely tender and sweet. The intimate image was like a poisoned blade that strapped into Zhan's eyes, gouging his heart to a bloody flesh.

When Yibo saw Zhan, a flash of surprise flashed through the bottom of his dark eyes, but it flickered away and was quickly replaced by disgust and disdain.

Yibo walked towards him with Chen Xiao around his arms and questioned coldly, "Why are you here? Zhan, how dare you follow us?"

Zhan bit his lips tightly, as he almost couldn't resist slapping Yibo on his face. Zhan was so uncomfortable that he couldn't sleep or eat. He came to the hospital alone with his baby for a maternity check. 

However, Yibo, as the father, didn't care about him and his child at all; instead, He came to kiss another woman in front of Zhan and slandered him!

Zhan took a deep breath to calm himself down, deliberately pushing his belly towards him, and gritted his teeth with a mocking smile, "What else do you think I can do if I come to the hospital? And if you are hugging another woman in front of me, aren't you afraid of being criticized and having your reputation ruined?"

"Zhan, it's my fault, please don't blame Yibo."

Chen Xiao lifted her face from Yibo's arms to explain, but as a result, she couldn't stop coughing as soon as she opened her mouth, and her little face looked more attractive.

Yibo looked anxious as he patted her back, glaring back at Zhan with a warning look, the corner of his mouth curled up in a sneer, "In Beijing, your reputation has already been ruined, and you didn't know how to behave by drugging me to have sex with you and forced me to marry you with the child. Why do I have to fear?"

Every word of Yibo stuck in Zhan's heart, Zhan was so angry that his whole body shook and breathing almost stopped.

Yibo finished his words and held ChenXiao's waist to go upstairs, not wanting to look at Zhan anymore. 

However, a figure appeared from behind and patted on Zhan's shoulder, saying, "Let me accompany you to do the check."

Zhan was in a daze, looking up, Haikuan was standing in front of him, and his voice was gentle, just like his warm and handsome look.

Yibo looked at them, and after seeing Haikuan's arm deliberately wrapped around Zhan's shoulder, his eyes suddenly sank, "Haikuan, what are you doing?"

Zhan lowered his head in silence; the hand on his knee almost rubbed a hole in his trouser. Yibo's face was even more sullen, his eyes fixed on Zhan's face with cold gaze, as if he wanted to pierce into his body. 

Haikuan blocked him and said, "I am worried about Zhan's health and I cannot let him do the check alone. So if my brother is busy, I'll accompany him instead."

When Haikuan said this, he intentionally flicked his contemptuous eyes towards ChenXiao, whose face instantly changed. 

She took a step back, her face quickly changed into a good-natured smile as she looked towards Yibo, "I'll just go by myself, never mind. I don't want to ruin the relationship between you and your brother"

ChenXiao's clear and soft face showed a touch of probing as she said this, sweeping across Zhan and Haikuan's faces.

Yibo reached out to stop her, his arm naturally hooked around her thin waist, his gaze on her was filled with tenderness. "It doesn't matter, Liu brother and I are in a good relationship and Zhan can never affect us. Haikuan, when things are done, don't forget to wait for me at the garage. I'm taking Chen Xiao back to the mansion."

They turned and left, leaving only a solemn gaze falling on Zhan, who tilted his head to hold back his overflowing tears. Zhan told himself that he couldn't be vulnerable, and he could never be defeated!

In the corridor outside the consulting room, Zhan sat on the seat in daze, Haikuan walked over and handed over a glass of warm water, "Not your turn yet?"

Zhan took the glass of water and sighed, "Thank you. But you'd better leave now. If you let somebody see you are accompanying me, they will doubt your relation with me."

Haikuan sat beside Zhan and rubbed his hair, saying, "I don't care."

Zhan turned around in silence; he knew that sometimes Haikuan was stubborn. And if he made up his mind, nobody could change it, especially the matter about him, he would never stand by..

Haikuan was just like a brother to Zhan. The Xiao and Wang were in a good relationship a long time ago. When Zhan was adopted, Yibo, as the successor of the Wang family, had to learn business courses every day; while Haikuan had a more relaxing childhood. Every time Zhan was bullied by someone, Haikuan would stand by his side and protect him.

Until Zhan got married with Yibo and got pregnant, his miserable life was known to everyone in Beijing, only Haikuan stood by Zhan side and supported him. Haikuan was the only person Zhan could rely on now.

When Zhan thought of what Yibo did last night, he was hurt badly, and the humiliation Yibo and Chen Xiao had did to him, he would remember that for the rest of his life!

When the nurse called Zhan's name, it was Haikuan who helped him to get up, and accompanied him to get in. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆