Chapter 37. I'll Never Love Him Again.

Airport

Zhan arrived at the security department of the airport. As soon as he walked in, he saw a man dressed in black and white sitting straight on the chair. The sunglasses on his face couldn't cover his pride and arrogance.

"Hey, Cheng." Zhan walked over in a hurry. "What trouble did you make again?"

"I made trouble?" Cheng took off the sunglasses. "I just saw someone being bullied and fought for justice. I've seen many hooligans but I've never met someone so bold - he dared to take off his pants under so many surveillance cameras in the parking lot of the airport in broad daylight."

"What? Taking off his pants?" Zhan was startled. "Are you OK then? Did he take advantage of you?"

"No! It's not me." Cheng stopped Zhan's hand checking aimlessly on his body.

Cheng said in outrage, "I've told you I just helped someone else. It was a woman who was taken advantage of. She was picked up by her friend just now. That damn rascal was. left at the scene."

"Who's he?" Zhan looked around but didn't see anyone.

"He's locked in there. This kind of man should be arrested. Otherwise he'll continue endangering society."

"All right. All right." Zhan heaved a sigh helplessly. "Since everything is settled, I'll go sign the statement. Hurry up and let's go. Kids are still waiting for me at home."

Zhou Cheng was a straightforward man. He used to serve the military for a few years, so he was skilled in martial arts. Usually he could defeat three to five men at the same time. Zhan met him because Cheng was fighting for helping him in abroad. Since then they have become friends.

"Where's your luggage?" asked Zhan.

Cheng pulled the suitcase,"OK. I'm quite happy today. Let's pick up A-yue and have a big meal tonight."

After putting his suitcase into the trunk, when they were seating in the car, Zhan suddenly heard a familiar voice behind them.

"I'll send you to the hospital to see a doctor."

"No, thanks. I want to see my lawyer first. Lusi is just a lunatic."

"Are you sure your wounds are all right?"

The deep voice echoed in the garage. Holding the door of the car, Zhan looked back, only to find two tall figures talking in front of a black BMW opposite. One of them was Yibo.

"Yibo?" Zhan exclaimed in surprise.

Shouldn't he at home with two kids now?

Hearing Zhan's voice, Yibo also looked over. His expression changed.

"Why are you here?" Zhan closed the door. 

When he just walked a few steps towards Yibo, he saw someone hiding behind him. The bruises on his face couldn't cover his playfulness.

" Haikuan What happened to your face?" Zhan greeted him.

Haikuan covered his face with his hands. He said in a bitter tone, "How could you recognize me even I'm covering my face? You mistook me for someone else."

While Zhan was puzzled, Cheng followed him and put his arm around Zhan's shoulder.

With a smile, Cheng asked, "What's up? Have you met some acquaintance? Is this your friend?"

"Oh," Zhan hurriedly made an introduction, "This is Mr. Wang, the CEO of Wang Group."

"This is..." he was about to introduce Cheng to Yibo.