Chapter 21. Left

ChenXiao never expected Zhan to be so eloquent. She was so angry that her whole body trembled as she fiercely glaring at Zhan, as if she wanted to swallow him alive.

In the end, the smile on her face suddenly took on a bit of grim cruelty, "Do you think you love Yibo? If you really love him, you should recognize your own identity. Whether you give birth to his babies or not, Grandpa Qiren is bound to hand the Wang Group over to him. Have you ever thought that only with me will the Xiao Family truly stand in line with him? I am the woman who is qualified to stand by his side! And if you continue to be so stubborn, you will only make him more and more disappointed with you. In the future, when your children grow up, do you want them to see your families break up and live in the shadows for the rest of their lives?"

Her words crashed down the solid wall erected by Zhan instantly. The reason why he bitterly held on, refusing to divorce him was just to give his children a complete home.

Only then did he discover that there were some facts he always knew in his heart, but he just didn't want to face them. Yibo had never loved him from the beginning and the person he loved was ChenXiao. No matter how hard he pleaded and tried, even if he was lying in front of him with blood all over, all he wanted to save was the children in his belly. In Yibo heart, he was just a pawn that could be discarded after use.

Zhan thought that he had loved him for ten years, which would move him to turn back one day, but in fact, from the very beginning, he was delusional.

Zhan tilted his head and laughed at he his own foolishness, allowing the cold tears at the corners of his eyes to slide down and wet his entire face.

Zhan face was growing pale, and ChenXiao stepped forward and gave him a winning smile, "Those who suit their actions to the times are wise. Zhan, it's useless for you to insist on anything else from now."

Zhan lowered his head to dry his eyes and a cold but bleak smile appeared at the corner of his mouth. 

He looked at ChenXiao coolly, and said three words silently, "In your dreams!"

ChenXiao was scowling at Zhan and suddenly burst into anger, her voice sharpened, "Zhan!"

She shouted while stretching out a hand in the mid-air and when she was about to hit Zhan, a rush of footsteps suddenly came near. ChenXiao was startled and before she could put her hand down, Haikuan had already appeared in front of them.

Haikuan coldly looked at her hand stretching out in mid-air and her face with residual anger, a compelling aura emitting from all over his body, "Why are you here?"

A wisp of ruthlessness crossed ChenXiao's eyes as she slowly put her hand down. she quickly feigned a kindly, light smile out, her voice warm, "I come to see Zhan. His parturition was really fierce this time, so our mom and I were worried. Fortunately, there was no danger. the mother and children are safe."

Hearing these words, Zhan directly responded to her with a sneer and gave her a mean look. 

ChenXiao saw it, but she didn't dare to flare up in front of Haikuan, “Zhan, have a good rest. Your health matters. I will see you again in a few days."

She finished by picking the corner of her eye to shoot a fierce warning look at Zhan before she turned to leave.

As soon as she left, Zhan's breathing finally became smoother. His nose was sour, and ChenXiao's words were like a knife cutting into his heart. If it weren't for Haikuan, he was afraid he wouldn't even be able to stand up anymore.

A tissue was handed to Zhan and a familiar soft voice rang in his ears, "Cry if you want to."

"You heard it all, right?"

Zhan took the tissue to wipe off his tears and raised his head to look at him. He had seen Haikuan just now, but he just kept deliberately not standing out. ChenXiao didn't realize that she had exposed all her domineering features just because she turned her back to him.

Haikuan stood in front of Zhan and gazed at him with pains, his eyebrows faintly knitted. Once he thought of the scene just now, his gentle eyes flinched up with a touch of ruthlessness.

"Brother Yibo has been misunderstanding you, not realizing that the woman who is really evil and inconsistent is right beside him."

As he said, he took out his phone and opened the video recorded just now to Zhan, "I will definitely expose her true face, lest my brother continues to be deceived by her, and only in this way will my brother truly understand you and know that you are not the kind of person he imagined."

These words made Zhan feel sad and warm. He raised his head and forced a smile, "No, there is no need to have my hope on him. Haikuan, my children are counting on you."

Haikuan gazed at him soulfully. Zhan eyes were red and his beautiful little face was starting to waste away. Every time Haikuan saw him, Zhan never had a smile on his face.

"Don't worry. I'm here and I won't let you be wronged again."

Zhan lowered his head, pursed his lips, and smiled at him, "Thank you."

Haikuan affectionately looked down at him.

At this moment, it was useless to say anything anymore. What he could only do was to find some time to have a good talk with his brother.

..........

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆