Chapter 13. Marriage Is Set for Divorce.

"Dad, what you are saying is confusing. What does ten percent of the Wang Group shares mean?" Joe couldn't stand up any more, and her volume suddenly increased, "Even I only have five percent, not to mention that the Wang Group was meant to be given to Yibo, and even if the children are not born, Yibo must still inherit the Wang Group!"

Her words made Qiren angry instantly. He took his cane and hit it heavily on the ground, "Listen to the nonsense words you're saying!"

Zhan hurriedly supported the old man's back, "Grandpa, mom is right, I can't accept your shares."

"Hear that? Dad, it's not like you don't know how he married into the Wang family in the first place. He can even hurt his own sister. From the beginning I opposed it, but you just wouldn't listen. His reputation in Beijing simply ruined the image of the Wang family, and he would be ungrateful if you give him the shares."

"That's enough!" Qiren interrupted Joe with a shock of anger, "I told you a long time ago, what happened back then is not allowed to be mentioned again!

You think you've done fewer bad things?

Don't think I don't know anything about all the men you've been keeping out there, and they are almost asking for money from me!"

Joe's face turned pale and could not say a word when Qiren exposed her. 

Yibo stood up at this time with his face as gloomy as ink, and he coldly swept a glance at Joe before turning his head to the old man, and faintly said, "I hope grandfather abide by what was said. I will make sure the children in Zhan's stomach are born unharmed, but after that, I will divorce him. I have already prepared the divorce papers........"

Before he could finish his words, Qiren threw the cane in his hand directly at him, and suddenly the door was opened and a petite figure rushed over and jumped on top of Yibo, the cane hit her directly in the back, and ChenXiao cried in pain.

"Ah!"

"ChenXiao!"

Yibo immediately held ChenXiao in his arms, and the pity and heartache that came out of his eyes was something that Zhan had never seen before.

"It's good that you're okay."

ChenXiao with teary eyes leaned against Yibo's body, and when the corner of her eyes glanced at Zhan behind him, her slightly arched eyebrows were extremely sarcastic and smug.

"ChenXiao!"

Zhan was so furious that her name was squeezed out from his teeth. Yibo suddenly turned back, glaring at him hatefully, and then looked at Qiren. 

Yibo thin lips uttered words, cold and heartless, "Grandpa, I will never go back on what I said. This man is ruthless and reckless, and the person I really like in my heart is ChenXiao, never him. Grandpa, you'd better recognize his true face early, and don't be fooled by him!"

After finishing the words, he hugged up. and left with a cold and determined back. His words echoed in Zhan's ears over and over again. When his tears could no longer be suppressed and flowed wildly, his heart was broken into pieces.

Qiren was so angry with him that he covered his chest. and coughed fiercely, "Brat, it's revolting! Don't be afraid, Zhan, with Grandpa around, no one could bully you!"

Zhan nodded his head with difficulty, but he was still unable to hold back his sobs.

Yibo carried ChenXiao to the emergency room to treat her injuries. After treatments, ChenXiao was still huffing and puffing in pain. 

Yibo asked her heartily, "Why did you suddenly appear?"

ChenXiao was guilty at the bottom of her eyes, but in an instant, she softly leaned against Yibo and explained, "I heard that Zhan was almost ready to be discharged from the hospital and wanted to visit him. It seemed that I am just in time to bump into grandpa trying to beat you. Luckily, I came in time."

After Yibo heard this and patted her head with more affection. 

ChenXiao asked again, feigning no intention, "Why is grandpa so angry? What happened?"

Yibo's face darkened at the mention of what had just happened. He told her about Qiren's intention to transfer ten percent of shares to Zhan, and ChenXiao was shocked after hearing this. The Wang Group was a financial giant in Beijing and well-known all over the world. Ten percent of shares meant a huge fortune, and he, Zhan, wouldn't have to worry in his next life!

The jealousy in ChenXiao's eyes was getting deeper and deeper. The old man actually favored Zhan so much. No, she wouldn't let Zhan enjoy it. The old man liked him and wouldn't let Yibo divorce him. She would let Zhan despair of his own accord and get out of their sight completely after he gave birth to the babies!

...............

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆