Chapter 26. Take Revenge.

Yibo's face became increasingly bad, some ruthlessness gathered in his awful red-hot eyes, choking her neck with one hand and said, "You're courting death!"

ChenXiao's whole face was in a ghastly white and her breathing becoming increasingly difficult with Yibo increasing his strength.

A bodyguard suddenly rushed in from outside, escorting a man covered in bruises and filth, who was reproached to kneel next to ChenXiao.

The bodyguard clutched his hair forcing him to raise his head, and ChenXiao's eyes went wide and rolled once she saw his face, the shock and panic in her eyes almost spilling out.

Yibo let go of ChenXiao and kicked the man, "Good for you, you're the first person to escape in my sight!"

The bodyguard came forward to respectfully give Yibo the interrogation results, "This man's name is WenChao. After we caught him and tortured him, he confessed everything: he was Miss ChenXiao's boyfriend when she was in college. He had been secretly threatening Miss ChenXiao and extorting for money because he had evidence of Miss ChenXiao being with other men. Miss ChenXiao also used him to do things for herself. The accident that Mr Zhan was almost insulted by him was also instructed by Miss ChenXiao."

"Apart from that, under our torture, he told us something else about why Miss ChenXiao had to force Mr Zhan away and adopted his child."

"Speak out!"

Yibo's eyes were already welling up with killing intent.

The bodyguard lowered his head and quickly reporting, "Because Miss ChenXiao had two abortions, and she can't get pregnant anymore."

As soon as his words were finished, ChenXiao toppled down to the ground helplessly, looking frightened at the enraged Yibo.

Bastard!

I, Wang Yibo, had been played by a woman for so long. I was badly cheated and even lost my wife and daughter. If I failed to take the revenge, I would not live up to my name!

Yibo gritted his teeth, glaring at her, and punched her without mercy. She instantly fell onto ground and spat out a mouthful of fresh blood.

"You're such a slut! You need men, and I have plenty."

ChenXiao looked at him in alarm, "What do you want? You can't do crazy things to me, because I'm your woman!"

Yibo waved his hand and Zanjin stepped forward.

Yibo sneered and stared at her with a condescending look, "Send her to Rouhan! Tell him I regret saving her, and I haven't touched this woman, he can play with her in whatever ways he likes. Don't let her die! Leave her alive, and I want her to live in a hell."

ChenXiao shook her head desperately, and she remembered that night at the banquet when she was pressed under the fat-headed Rouhan, her body was trembling, "No, please..."

Although Rouhan was only in his thirties, he was known in the circle for being lustful and ruthless. ChenXiao was drugged by him at the banquet, and she fought against Rouhan and thus attracted Yibo's attention. She was saved by Yibo. Soon after, Yibo took the initiative to propose a marriage alliance to the Xiao family. ChenXiao pretended to be generous and let Yibo marry Zhan because she intended to frame Zhan, and achieved her plan step by step.

This incident had made Rouhan resentful, but he was helpless due to Yibo's status and means. If she fell into his hands again this time, she would be completely ruined.

Yibo didn't even look at her as the bodyguards escorted ChenXiao and WenChao towards the door and dragged them away, and the sound of ChenXiao's heartbreaking cries echoed throughout the mansion for a long time.

............

Three days later.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The news of the Xiao family officially declaring bankruptcy was suddenly broadcast on the TV, and the Xiao family company, including all the shops and stores, as well as the Xiao family mansion, was sealed.

Mrs. Xiao and her son and daughter were nowhere to be found, and all relatives and friends of the Xiao family in Beijing moved out overnight, and the Xiao family completely disappeared.

WenChao was convicted for intentional assault and sent to a prison.

Everyone involved in the case had been duly punished. except for Zhan. Yibo searched everywhere, but he couldn't find him. It seemed that he completely disappeared from his life without leaving a trace.

Yibo stared at beautiful face that was zoomed out on the TV screen. He remembered the last time he saw him when he was sent into the operating room, covered in blood and he begged him to save him and the babies.

He agreed, but his answer was that "I want the babies..."

Yibo slammed his fist into the wall, and a hole was immediately appeared on the wall. Blood was dripping down his palm, but he did not feel any pain at all.

Zhan, where are you with our daughter?

.................

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Hi guys, I write short chapters for this story because, I don't want to make this story long it'll finish soon.
Because I'm busy with other stories that is long.

If u want angst story in long, then u have to wait till I finish my other long stories.

Now suggest other man name his entry will we soon for Zhan.

I will add the name, they are the most in the comments.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆