𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔱𝔶 𝐅𝔦𝔳𝔢 - '𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦. . .'

Ellie couldn't move

Ellie couldn't move.

She stayed in the same position for what felt like hours. But it was actually 3 seconds before she muttered the only question on her mind.

"What do you want?" Her voice was barely above a whisper.

"I just wanted to know how you're doing, baby." Daniel spoke calmly. So calmly that made Ellie sick to her stomach.

"I've been amazing without you in my life." Ellie answered shortly, "It would be better if you stopped texting my friends and trying to contact me."

"How can I tell you that I miss you then?" Daniel asked. Ellie felt bile going up in her throat from listening to his words.

"What happened to Gabrielle?" Ellie had to ask, she hated that girl for so long while she actually needed to be hating him instead.

"I don't know, I haven't talked to or seen her in months." Daniel said, making Ellie scoff.

"You'll never changed," Ellie shook her head, "Good for her, who is free from you now."

"I dropped her for you, Danielle." Daniel's tone was accusatory towards the girl.

"Well, then you can go after her again. Maybe she wants to listen because I'm too busy and tired to hear your shit." Ellie said firmly, "I'm done with you. I've been for a long time."

"C'mon Elli—" Daniel pleaded but was interrupted.

"Don't call me that, you don't deserve to be intimate with me at this point." Ellie scoffed.

"Do you remember how we thought we were going to end up together because our names were alike?" Daniel asked, ignoring what the girl said, "And the long nights we spent talking? And how hard was it to say goodbye?"

"That was before you cheated on me and told everyone I was a bitch." Ellie cut him before he could talk about their past or other memory they had.

They were happy memories at some point, but now they bring a sour taste to her mouth just to think of them.

"I'm sorry-"

"Save it," Ellie cut him again, "I never needed your apologies and it's not now that this is going to change." Her voice was firm, even if her legs felt like jelly, "I got over you and I've been moving on, so do the same and leave me alone."

"Really? Moving on? With who? Billie Eilish?" Ellie stiffened hearing the name coming out of his mouth like it was a curse, "Is that her name? That stupid bitch got you to bend over like the prostitute you ar-"

"You can say whatever you want about me, because I honestly don't give a fuck about you and all the shit you say," Ellie interrupted, her skin burned with anger and her voice hard, "but don't you ever dare to talk about Billie or disrespect her. You're not even a third of the amazing human she is." Ellie could only see red, the rage blinded her while her first closed tightly. She couldn't take this anymore.