𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐒𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 - '. . .𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘵 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵. . .'

When Billie finished her show in Bendigo, Laura quickly accompanied her to the green room, "Look, I know you like to be alone after the shows but I  think I just found a way to bring Ellie to Brisbane

      When Billie finished her show in Bendigo, Laura quickly accompanied her to the green room, "Look, I know you like to be alone after the shows but I  think I just found a way to bring Ellie to Brisbane."

      Billie sat on the couch and nodded, informing Laura that she was listening, "It's 2 layovers and 1 overnight flight. She would take the first flight in Los Angeles at 7 p.m., land in San Francisco at 8:27 p.m. and do a 2 hours and 10 minutes layover there. Then, she would take an overnight flight at 11:10 p.m. to Sydney - it's an almost 15 hours flight and she can rest a lot. Before she take the last flight to Brisbane, she would have to make a layover of 3 hours and 5 minutes in Sydney. It's a total of 23 hours and a half flights. It's the best I could find."

      "I need to see if she talked to her mom." Billie said and grabbed her phone before turning to Laura, "What time is in L.A. right now?"

      "Umm, it's probably around 6 a.m. there."

      "I'll send a text. I don't know if she's up right now and I don't want to wake her if she isn't." Billie said and Laura gave the phone to her.

'hi cinderellie, have you talked to your mom?
cuz laura found a flight to you to Brisbane
i'll be performing on may 7
text me if you need that video to your mom ;)'

      "Billie, we gotta go!" Finneas called from outside the green room and the girl got up, making her way to the door. "Ellie confirmed to you she's coming with us?" he asked when saw the girl.

      "Not yet. I sent her a text now but I think she's sleeping." Billie informed him.

      "Did she tell you more about her album?" Finneas asked and Billie shook her head.

      "She's not telling me anything. Be happy you're listening to one song before everybody else." Billie grumpily said and flipped Finneas off when he started to tease her.

      "Maybe she'll show me two."

      "Shut up."

      "So? She said yes?" Billie asked when Ellie answered the phone.

      Billie called her as soon as she got a message from Ellie saying:

'hey, i got some news!!!'

      "You better be ready to hug me very tightly 'cause she said yes!" Ellie said and Billie smiled so her that her cheeks hurt.

      "Really? Was she easy to convince?" Billie asked after doing a stupid little dance and thanking God mentally to not be in facetime with Ellie right now.