𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐄𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 - '𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. . .'

"Are you sure you have everything?" Lupe asked her daughter for the third time

      Ellie was just finishing packing when her mother entered her bedroom. After nodding and zipping her suitcase and her small backpack with things to use during the flight, Danielle turned to Lupe, "Can you help me choose my clothes?"

      "Sure sweetie. It's a long flight, so chose something comfortable." Lupe said and Ellie nodded as she went to her closet. "Dani, can I ask you something? And I want you to be honest with me, okay?"

      "Okay..." Ellie said slowly getting out of the closet with some options in her hand.

      "Do you like Billie?" Lupe asked and Ellie answered without a doubt.

      "Yes, she's a great friend—"

      "No, no, no. Do you like like her?" Lupe interrupted her and Ellie widened her eyes.

      "Mom! No, I do not like her like that. She's just a friend." Ellie said.

      "A friend you're spending 23 hours with on a plane just to spend time with her and her family?" Lupe asked and shook her head when Ellie opened her mouth to respond to her mother, "As your mother, I just want you to be happy. Always." Lupe smiled at Ellie,  "And if Billie makes up happy, go for it.  You already suffered enough, so don't hold back and let yourself be happy."

      "Okay, mom. I promise." Danielle smile at Lupe and jokingly point a finger at her, "But don't let Robert and Eric go into your mind, because they think Billie and I are getting married next week and having a baby together while we are still meeting each other." Ellie and Guadalupe laughed.

      "Yeah, they can be a little dramatic when it comes to your relationships, but that's just because they love you like you're their own daughter." Lupe said before looking at her watch. "Okay, let's choose your clothes and get you to the airport."

      After saying goodbye to the Wilsons, Eric, and Lupe at home, Robert decided to accompany Ellie. Now they were on their way to the airport.

      "Don't forget to send Leroy the song when you and Finneas finish it." Robert said.

      "Oh, I had an idea for the seventh track. Do you think that Leroy will be okay if I asked Finneas for help?" Ellie asked.

      "Didn't he say that you could use help from another producer? I think if you send it to him on time, he'll be fine with it. I can talk to him if you want." Robert shrugged and Ellie nodded.

      "That would be great." Ellie said.

      "Lexie said to remind you that you need to announce the album on May 8 and Crying in the Club with the music video on the next day. She was very specific about that." Robert said, "She also said to you have a good time on your trip with Billie."