𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 - '𝘕𝘰𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘺. . .'

"It's so good to see you again, sweetie

      "It's so good to see you again, sweetie." Maggie said with her eyes closed as she pulled Ellie into her arms.

      After announcing Revival, posting the tracklist on her story and hugging Billie in celebration, both of the girls went to the bedroom where the O'Connell family was. Maggie was quick to rush to hug the girl.

      "It's good to see you too, Maggie. How are you?" Ellie pulled back to look at the woman's face.

      "I'm fine. I think I should ask you that. Do you wanna rest for a little bit and take a nap? We can leave you to be." Maggie suggested and Ellie shook her head.

      "No, it's okay. I just need to work on the songs with Finneas to send to Leroy so I can enjoy the show tonight." Ellie looked at him, "Can we do that now, if that's okay with you?"

      "Sure. I set the laptop to do that before you got here." Finneas said, "But ummm, you said songs? More than one?" Finneas asked.

      "Yeah, there's that one I already told you through text and I have an idea for Emotional Bruises." Ellie informed.

      "Well, so we'll leave you guys to work." Patrick said and Maggie nodded, "Billie will stay with you guys?"

      "She can stay only if she doesn't make a sound." Finneas said and Billie rolled her eyes.

      "I'll be quiet, I promise." Billie said.

      "Did anyone see you two down there?" Maggie asked, "Ellie did you make your check-in?"

      "Nobody saw me in the lobby." Billie commented.

      "And it's not Ellie, it's Sofia. At least in the check-in." Ellie smiled, "Robert said to always use different names at hotel check-ins."

      "Okay," Maggie chuckled, "Well be back in a few." Maggie smiled while she and her husband made their way out of the room.

      "I just wanted to say that—"

      "You promised to be quiet." Finneas sent a look to her sister and sat on the bed with his laptop in front of him.

      "I just wanted to say that," Billie repeated as she ignored her brother, "I'll ask the security put your suitcase in my parent's room, so you guys don't get interrupted while you're working."

      "Thank you, Billie." Ellie sat next to Finneas and smiled at him, "Let's work?"

      "Hell yeah." He responded, "So what do you want to do first? Finish that one we already talked about or your idea for the other song?" Finneas asked.