𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐓𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶 𝐅𝔬𝔲𝔯 - '𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶. . .'

"Who is the dude?" Billie was the first to speak, making Ellie snap out of her thoughts

      "Who is the dude?" Billie was the first to speak, making Ellie snap out of her thoughts. Bille saw a hint of sadness in Ellie's eyes and she didn't like it.

      "My ex." Ellie said shortly.

      "Do you wanna talk about it?" Billie carefully asked.

      "Actually no." Ellie responded sincerely, looking away from Billie and avoiding eye contact with her. "Not now, at least." Ellie's voice was quiet, different from the cheering tone she had just a few minutes ago and the smile completely disappeared from her face.

      "Oh, okay." If Ellie didn't want to say anything else about it, Billie wasn't going to force her. "So, can you play me Crying In The Club? I mean, the song will come out tomorrow anyways." Billie tried to change the subject and cheer her up a little bit.

      "Uhmm..." Ellie cleared her throat, "Will you stop asking to see any other song?" Ellie seemed still shaken up a little but tried to act like everything was normal.

      "You know I won't." Billie winked at her, and Ellie just playfully rolled her eyes as she opened a file named 'crying in the club (final edition)💘' and the song started playing.

      Billie bobbed her head at the rhythm, making a small smile grow on Ellie's face. Realizing that, Billie got up and started to make some silly dance moves as the music filled the room.

      A few seconds later, Ellie's eyes were watering from laughing so hard. Billie was laughing as well when she offered her hand to pull Ellie out of the bed.

      "Nope," Ellie shook her head through her laughs and Billie nodded her head with a big smile, "No Billie."

      "Yes, Billie. C'mon, get up here." Billie grabbed Ellie's hand, pulling her up. Ellie shrugged, deciding to join the vibe and dance with her.

      At that moment both of the girls weren't thinking about their problems. It felt like their problems, like Daniel and tour stresses, were locked outside the room.

      They weren't the Billie Eilish, a famous singer and the Ellie Alvarez, a singer with an upcoming debut album.

      They were just Billie and Ellie, silly dancing around the hotel room.

      When the song came to the end, they were both breathless and with wide smiles on their faces.

      "That's the smile I like to see." Billie bopped Ellie's nose and the girl scrunched it as she giggled.

      "Thank you for distracting me." Ellie said honestly.

      "It was a pleasure to distract you." Billie joked.

      "I hope that you haven't distracted her in the way I think you distracted her." A voice spoke from the door. The girls, still a little breathless, looked at Finneas for three seconds before widening their eyes.