𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐅𝔦𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫 - '𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘢𝘺. . .'

Ellie never thought she could be successful to the point where she would win an award

      Ellie never thought she could be successful to the point where she would win an award. Writing songs on her bedroom floor with an old guitar and an even older journal would never let her go that far.

      And now she was bringing home not one, but two awards.

      Her phone was full of messages from her family congratulating her and saying how proud they were of her. She only responded to her mother, Camila's parents, and Eric. She could answer the rest later.

      Right now, Ellie was sitting next to Robert on her hotel bed with an almost finished pizza in the middle of them while they watched and episode of Friends on their last day in Las Vegas.

      They were laughing at Joey and Robbie let out a small gasp and pointed at the TV, "Is that Billie's mom?"

      "Yep, that's Maggie." Ellie agreed and looked at the quick woman's appearance on the show as she throw a crust back in the pizza package, "She looks so pretty. She is pretty."

      "She really is." Robert nodded and raised a brow at her, "Her kids are very pretty too... Especially someone named Billie, am I right?"

      "You know that's really creepy since she's seventeen and you're like, really old, right?"

      "Hey! I'm not old, I'm only—" Ellie sent a look saying 'Really?', "—That's not the point. The point is that you have a crush on her but don't want to admit it."

      "I do not have a crush on her, she's just my friend.  And by the way, shouldn't you think Finneas is pretty since he's a guy and over eighteen?" Ellie asked.

      "No, because I have a loyal husband who is waiting for my call in our beautiful house back in Los Angeles. So... I'll let you here to think about your denial of your crush on Billie-"

      "I'm not in denial and I don't have a crush on her."

      "That's what someone in denial would say..." Robert sang as he finished his slice of pizza before getting his phone from the table, "I'm going now. I'll knock at your door at seven so you don't need to pack anything right now. " Robbie said and closed the pizza package now full of crusts. "You were really stressed earlier and I want you to rest now. Tomorrow we can leave at eight and get out flight at forty-five past nine." He made his way to the door.

      "Alright. Please, say to Eric that I love him." Ellie said.

      "Will do." Robert opened the door and looked at Ellie, "If you call her, say hi to Billie for me." He teased and quickly closed the door to stop being hit by the pillow that was thrown at him.