𝐂𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝐄𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 - '𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘹𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘴. . .'

Billie smiled while watching Ellie and Katy Perry hugging

      Billie smiled while watching Ellie and Katy Perry hugging. She was so happy that Ellie was meeting an important person in her life and the giant smile the girl had on her face was priceless.

      Ellie and Katy were whispering things to each other without breaking the hug and Billie didn't want to intrude on that special moment for the girl. Billie already talked to the couple - even if she didn't fully recognize who the man was.

      Ellie and Katy separated from each other and Billie said to the woman, "I love you."

      "I love you." Katy said it back and turned to the older singer, "And I love you." The woman looked between the two girls in front of her, "Umm, I wanted to say that this is gonna be wild for ten years. This is gonna be crazy." Billie chuckled along with Ellie, "If you two ever wanna talk... 'cause it's a weird ride."

      "I know. I know you know." Billie said while nodding.

      "Thank you Katy." Ellie smiled, "It's good to know I can have a vision from someone who's used to the mídia and everything."

      "Whenever you need Ellie," Katy looked at the singer, "Just give me a call and I'll help you."

      "Hey, I'm Finneas and this is my girlfriend Claudia."

      After meeting with Katy and Orlando, Billie and Ellie came back to the trailer where Finneas and Claudia were chilling before the show.

      "Hi! I'm Danielle but everybody calls me Ellie." Ellie gave Finneas a quick hug and turned to Claudia and also hugged her, "Oh my God, you're gorgeous."

      "Me? Girl, look at you! You are beautiful." Claudia motioned to Ellie who chuckled.

      "It's so nice to meet you, Ellie. I heard a lot about you. I feel like I already knew you." Finneas said and shot a look to Billie who glared at her brother. You could almost hear Billie saying 'Shut up Finneas or I'll kill you' from her glare.

      "Only good things, I hope." Ellie had a small blush at the new information. So Billie talks about her to her family. Fair enough, Madison and Camila couldn't hear the name Billie anymore.

      Finneas and Claudia sat in front of the table while Ellie and Billie sat on the ground. Billie was tying her left shoe while Ellie was tying the other one. Ellie stopped listening to the conversation around her and snapped out of her thoughts when she heard Billie ask, "Who was that?"

      "Orlando Bloom." Ellie informed the girl while finishing tying her shoe.

      "He played Will Turner in fucking Pirates of the Caribbean." Finneas said when saw a hint of confusion on his sister's face.