only me

Tw: death⚠️

The guard was going to punch Jace when he noticed another guard had dressed up quiet oddly. He looked different and he looked more superior than them as he wore different clothes .

"S- sorry sir " the guard said while bowing at the other unknown dude he wore black so I decided to name him black man.

The black man took out his gun and placed it over at the guard head , right between his eyes where his forhead lied. I'm glad that he didn't point it at Jace , but I was scared for the other guy too.

"Apologize to miss l/n now" the black man said aggressively , yet with twist of coldness in his deep and cracked voice.

" I-I'm S-so so sorry miss l/n" he said out of fear.

I felt quite weird because why do you have to point a gun at someone just to make them apologize , this was unnecessary. But I couldn't object anything at this point as I have to accept and go along with this shit and who knows if  spoke another word, maybe I might be the one who get killed today. I don't wanna be killed , not before my birthday.

In a blink of eye, I heard a loud thud and closed my ears with my hands ,out of fear. What I saw was something I wished I would have never witnessed. As soon as the guard apologized the man in the black dress eliminated him by shooting him straight in his forehead leaving his brain hanging out.

"Miss l/n sorry for the inconvenience, I'm so sorry you had to witness there things." He said as if he really meant every single word of it, but it didn't seem like it through his actions. All he proved was that he's a cold hearted piece of shit. "But I could make it up to you if you would like me to?" He fell on his knees with one hand which was he left one, helding it out for me to accept it.

"W-what? I'm sorry?" I said surprisingly in a sick and disgusted way.

"Miss l/n would you give me your hand ? Haven't you heard the phrase "NEVER MAKE A GENTLEMAN WAIT". I was so scared that I gave him my hand without even thinking about what the fuck was he spitting out from his unholy mouth.

I could see Jace's face go red not because he was blushing but because he was angry. He didn't feel jealous he felt weak this time. He felt as if he was the weak one between us, if he wasn't working for the black man he would've crushed his face that's what his face looked like.

Jace Pov

I know y/n and I aren't dating at all, but that tad bit of jealousy and weakness hitted my gut, I felt sick, cause how could I see some other guy hold y/n's hand and that too without her will. I would've crushed his face right there with my own bare hands if I hadn't have to work under him.

Black masked guy's pov

How could that little filthy little frontman try to flirt with someone i like. I strictly told them to stay away from her, but did he lose his brain or something?

Am I going that easy on these pieces of shit, that they are stopping to obey me. I was so jealous and angry, that's why I shot him and I felt happy.

But I totally forgot that y/n was there if she wasn't there i would've had probably not killed him. I wonder how low y/n would feel about me , WHY DID I DO THAT INFRONT OF HER HOLY SHIT.

Y/n pov

He grabbed my hands and took me to his office, which was filled with gold plates and black stones. I was terrified of thinking what bad things he could do to me right now. He looked like a maniac with that mask on, I wonder what sociopath is under that weird mask.

He grabbed me by my chest and pulled me against his chest and said

"y/n all my eyes are on you,ONLY YOU"

Not gonna lie but I started BLUSHING a tad bit after what I heard him say , even though he's a maniac.

But people say right? That "good girls always fall for bad guys" I thought slightly that this might be true.

And then I started feeling a bit uncomfortable after suddenly hearing a knock on his office door, and i saw Jace staring at me with those red eyes, I wonder how much I've hurt him today even though we aren't together but still we could hurt eachother accidentally even though we don't mean to.

I pushed the masked man away and took my hand out of his hands grasp.

"What do you want? Stop pretending to be nice , Just tell me already!" I said furiously

"Damn princess , you really have quite an attitude" he said as he smirked.

"Sometimes you make me crazy with your bullshit" he went to his small side bar and took some wine "and sometimes you make me think that you hate me" he sipped some wine , I could see his Adam's apple go up and down as he gulped the wine in "and then the next second you make me feel as if I'm the only one for you"

I couldn't hold it in anymore cause I can't stand seeing yeonjin hurt over there and over here this maniac is trying to flirt with me. Literally it grossed the shit out of me and I wanted to puke on his face , that disgusted I was.

_____________

Hehe I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter .