"We love you too (Y/N). Now you go home and have a nice warm bath and then have a long discussion with your man. When you get to Korea," she started and your tears started again, so she used her tissue to dab at your face again. "When you get to Korea, you take all the pictures you can fit in your phone and share them so your uncle and I can see how you're adjusting in your new life. And we'll expect to see you and your Yoongi back here as often as you can manage it," she finished with tears in her voice, and you simply melted into her hug again.

You stayed like that for a few more minutes before you thought about the drive back and the headache that was going to be if you didn't get yourself under control now. You squeezed tight once more and stood up in time to see your Uncle Bob and Yoongi shaking hands. You stepped away from your aunt and went to say goodbye to your uncle.

Yoongi turned and saw you approaching, and you furiously wiped away more tears that were forming as you walked towards your uncle.

"(Y/N), your young man is going to make sure to get you back here at least twice a year as his and your schedule allows," said your Uncle Bob as he lifted you into his giant hug. Hearing his words, you started to sob and clung tight to his neck as you didn't think you had since your parents had passed.

Your uncle set you down on your feet and Yoongi was immediately beside you. Tae walked over from where he was standing by the car and handed Yoongi a box of tissues. You stared at it for a moment before you started to laugh.

"Tae, did you steal that from the living room in the apartment," overwhelmed at the idea he'd been carting around the box of tissues just in case you had another breakdown like yesterday.

Taehyung grinned at Yoongi and leaned over and kissed your cheek.

"I thought you might need them today," he whispered before going back over to stand next to your aunt and Jimin and offering another tissue to your aunt.

You smiled fondly at the boys and used the tissues as best you could.

Yoongi put his arm around you, and you leaned into his warmth and strength for a moment before your uncle's voice broke through.

"And that's why I think you two have this down pat already," said Uncle Bob.

You opened your eyes and squeezing Yoongi's hand once, you stepped into your uncle's waiting arms one more time.

"I love you more than chocolate Uncle Bob," you said whispering the same goodbye that you had since you were little, while the tears threatened to start again.

"To the moon and back girlie, more than I can tell you. I love you bunches," he said as he got in one last squeeze and stood up.

Uncle Bob's eyes were suspiciously red, and you thought you'd managed to cry off any makeup you'd remembered to put on this morning. Yoongi's arm came around your waist again and the three of you headed over to the car.

The four of you got in the car and waved furiously as you headed back down the driveway towards the service road that would get you back to the highway. As you got to the bottom of the drive, you glanced up and saw the sign for the farm in your review mirror and started to cry again. Jimin made a noise from the backseat and Tae put his hand on your shoulder.

"(Y/N), if you would trust me, Jimin and I have the GPS for your apartment in the city and I have my international license. Why don't you let us drive home so you can rest," said Tae and Jimin backed him up.

"He's a very competent driver (Y/N)," he started but Yoongi simply agreed for both of you. He moved the car into park and leaned over and hit the button for the ignition shutting off the car.