Chapter 89: Two pufferfish

Wen Mi asked Yu Zhi what the surprise was, but Yu Zhi didn't reply anymore, and then looked at the chats between Yin Zhen and Yu Zhi one after another.

"Do you know what surprise Yu Zhi is going to give me?"

Wen Mi felt that Yu Zhi might talk to Yin Zhen, but Yin Zhen shook his head and said that he was unclear.

At the end of the meal, the dishes are all served, only one fruit plate is left. The speed on the fruit plate is a bit slow, and everyone has no expectation for it, just want to eat two bites to relieve the greasiness.

Unexpectedly, when the fruit plate was brought up, everyone was surprised. He was not using an ordinary transparent glass plate, but a dessert stand like the one used for afternoon tea cakes.

There are three layers in total, and the bottom layer has five grids, decreasing in order, and the fruits on each grid are also different. The shape of the apple is a rabbit, and the lychee not only removes the heart, but also adds yogurt in the middle. There are only a few common fruits, and the rest are usually expensive and off-season fruits.

Wen Mi saw blueberries, durians, and the expensive netted melons and white strawberries, two of which he could not even be named.

"This is not like a fruit plate. The waiter will not send the wrong room, right?" Father Yu spoke first, obviously everyone agrees with him.

Yin Zhen called the waiter to reconfirm.

"A gentleman specially ordered to give it to you." After the waiter answered, he introduced the fruit in each grid.

A gentleman? Wen Mi asked Yu Zhi if his surprise was a luxurious fruit plate, and Yu Zhi sent out an emoticon with a cat and a cat with a mysterious smile.

When Yu Zhi's parents were puzzled, Wen Mi told his guess, it may be Yu Zhi's point.

After all, Wen Mi was a rare visit, and everyone didn't think much about it. After eating the fruit, they planned to leave. After leaving the private room, Wen Mi asked Yin Zhen Yuzhi what time to check in the afternoon. He turned his head and saw that Yin Zhen standing next to him did not know when he became Yu Zhi's cousin.

The other party looked faint, patronizing and walking forward, as if he hadn't noticed Wen Mi's gaze. Wen Mi hurriedly turned his head to look for Yin Zhen's figure, and found him walking beside Yu's mother. Seeing his opinion, he winked at him to express that he was also helpless.

Forget it, let's go to the hospital, Wen Mi said silently in his heart, and walked out of the hotel like this. The noon sun was hot, and Wen Mi subconsciously placed his forehead to block the sun, but he couldn't help but squinted.

Just a blink of an eye, Wen Mi vaguely saw a man standing under a tree wearing a mask and looking like Ling He, but the Alpha was abroad, and Wen Mi didn't think much.

"There is a man watching you at two o'clock." This is the first time Yu Zhi's cousin was not mentioned, but took the initiative to speak to Wen Mi.

Isn't the two o'clock direction the same as that of the man wearing the mask? Wen Mi looked over at the sun, and when he met those eyes, he was convinced that this person was really Ling He!

For a moment, Wen Mi forgot that there were people beside him, and hurriedly ran in the direction of Alpha.

So Yu Zhi's parents watched Wen Mi voluntarily ran to an Alpha and hugged them. Couple, look at me and I look at you. I don't know how to explain to Yuzhi's cousin.

Yin Zhen, who had met with Ling He several times, stared at Alpha who was holding Wen Mi for a while, and confirmed.

"Parents, those are Wen Mi's boyfriends. People should be on a business trip abroad. I don't know how they came here."