Chapter 42: Sudden blind date

Not long after Wen Mi sat down, the aunt introduced the work situation of the two and their parents, and then everyone found a clumsy reason to push Wen Mi and Zhu Lin to the small rattan table on the balcony and sat together alone. .

The balcony door was closed and Wen Mi turned his back to the living room. He didn't know if anyone was watching his every move.

"Your Wanhui goes to work? Uncle said that you are very independent, and I will not force you to resign after marriage." Zhu Lin held the tea cup and kept looking at Wen Mi.

Wen Mi didn't like the way the other person looked at him, and he had no intention of getting married.

"Sorry, I don't know how my parents told you, but I have no plans to fall in love at the moment, and I also have someone I like." Wen Mi didn't want to continue the blind date. He felt that such an occasion made him difficult to breathe. Want to escape quickly.

As soon as the words fell, Wen Mi heard a chuckle, with undisguised contempt in his laughter.

"I heard your brother say that you like Ling Heshi."

Wen Mi felt cold on his back, and he didn't expect Wen Duo to talk to an outsider about these things.

"Which Omega doesn't like Linghe, and you work in his company again, I understand you like him. But you have to know that you are not a normal Omega, no matter how good Omega people look down, and you?" Zhu Lin He didn't speak, but his expression also clearly told Wen Mi that the other party was very disdainful of his own mind, and he could feel that Beta looked down on himself.

"To be honest, I can find a lot of good conditions, and some Omega likes me. But your aunt is a good friend of my mother. Although your conditions are not good, I am still satisfied with you. If you are not as good as you, I will obey you. What parents meant, stay with me."

"The three of them have to worry about Omegas like you. You should give them peace of mind."

Wen Mi doesn't know much about Alpha, but he is afraid that he will be deceived by Yu Zhi to send him a lot of articles, many of which are articles on appraisal **** A, but Wen Mi feels that Zhu Lin and the pua written in those articles are just a few minutes away. Slag A is very similar.

"I have a job and can take care of myself independently without my parents worrying about it."

"It's just that you haven't been in love yet. It's much happier to have one more person than to live alone." Zhu Lin remembers that Wen Mi's parents said that the apartment he rented was close to his company, and he was responsible when they were together. Take care of Wen Mi, and Wen Mi will naturally not ask him to collect rent.

These words reminded Wen Mi of Ling He. When the two of them were really happy together yesterday, someone accompanied him to the supermarket, someone helped him grab things, and someone would warm the milk for him...

Seeing that Wen Mi did not speak, Zhu Lin thought he had convinced him, and directly shook Wen Mi's hand on the table. Although there was no pheromone, he could not smell a Beta. For him, there would be nothing. When shaking hands, Zhu Lin I noticed that Wen Mi's hands were soft and tender to the touch.

"What are you doing!" The back of Wen Mi's hand was warm and moist, he was startled, and hurriedly broke away from the opponent, stood up and stopped.

At this moment, Wen Duo, who had been paying attention to the movement of the balcony, opened the door and entered.

"What's the matter with you? Have a fight?"

"We had a good conversation, but your brother said that he didn't want to find someone for the time being, so we had a little dispute." Zhu Lin smiled on his face, but in his heart he felt that Wen Mi was pretending.