Chapter 53: Little brother said his name is Wen Mi

When Wen Mi couldn't reach Ling He, he couldn't reach Meng Xi. He didn't have the phone numbers of Ling Heshi's little dad and his eldest dad. He could only dial the phone numbers of their brothers over and over again. Anxious Wen Mi did not notice the taxi driver. News on a road accident broadcast on the radio.

Seeing Wen Mi like this, Ye Gaozhuo was not in the mood to eat, so he simply asked the driver to turn around and send Wen Mi home.

"I'm sorry." Ye Gaozhuo apologized when Wen Mi got out of the car.

"It's because I don't think about it. I shouldn't pick you up, but your boyfriend should be more generous. After all... we really don't have anything."

Wen Mi was mentioning Wen Lu's book. He originally didn't want to say anything, but Ye Gaozhuo's words gave his anxiety and irritability a reason to vent.

"Do you know about his susceptibility period? You don't know him and just make judgments like this, I don't want to see you in the future!" Wen Mi reddened after roaring, and ran towards the gate of the community.

Every Alpha knows how uncomfortable it is during the susceptible period. The body's irritability is always agitated, and it is necessary to use endurance and reason to subdue them. Alpha with a slightly weaker control ability is like a firecracker. Every month there will be news of Alpha attacking passers-by during the susceptible period, so the Alpha during the susceptible period is either in the hospital or locked at home.

Ye Gaozhuo didn't know that the Alpha on the phone was in the susceptible period. Wen Mi was his Omega. His naked provocation deliberately aroused the anger of his real boyfriend. If it is Alpha who is not strong in self-control, he might be going crazy now. .

"The young man can't leave?" The taxi driver honked his horn and urged Ye Gaozhuo, who was standing by the side of the car for a long time.

"Let's go..." Ye Gaozhuo got into the car with a guilty conscience and feared the ground. This time he sent Wen Mi apologetically.

After the news was sent, there were many red exclamation marks in front of him. Omega had pulled him black, and Ye Gaozhuo knew that he would not go to Wen Mi again in the future.

On the other side, Wen Mi didn't bother to care what Ye Gaozhuo thought. After he got home, he put the book and barbecue meal away, and only had time to say that he didn't have to wait for him to eat, and then went out in a hurry.

He drove a car straight to Ling's house, and went there several times. The more anxious Wen Mi was, the slower the car drove, and there was still a traffic jam.

"Master, shouldn't you take the road on the left?" Wen Mi couldn't help asking when seeing the driver not taking the road that Wen Mi was familiar with.

"A few cars collided on that road in the afternoon, and the road is still being cleared, aren't you in a hurry? That road must be a mess. Although this road is a bit detour, there is no traffic jam."

Wen Mi nodded and watched the road while calling. It took Wen Mi more than ten minutes to get to Lingzhai.

The whole house was quiet, and Wen Mi hadn't responded to the doorbell that had been ringing for a long time. He jumped from the fence and looked in and saw through the window that there was no one in the house.

It is impossible that when no one is at home watching Ling He, if there is really no one in the house, it can only mean that Ling He is no longer there.

Wen Mi sat down with the railing and took a big breath. He hoped that the oxygen would calm his mind. Apart from Ling Heshi and Meng Xi, who else could he learn from them?