I missed this.. i missed you

Start from the beginning

This week she didn't see Cheryl all week. The Vixens had an away game and Cheryl went alone since Toni had a lot of appointments that week.

On Friday night, one of her rare Friday nights off. She was in her bath relaxing. She heard her phone ring. She looked up and saw a text message from Cheryl. She read it immediately, thinking something might have happened to Britta.

Cheryl: What are you wearing?

Toni was surprised by that message. Was Cheryl sexting with her ? Maybe. Toni wasn't going to say no to Cheryl Blossom.

Toni: Nothing.

Cheryl: No Foreplay?

Toni: Only telling the truth, I'm taking a bath. She attached a picture of her leg in the water.

Cheryl: I thought about your proposal.

Toni: What did you think about it?

Cheryl: I'm alone tonight.

Toni: And?

Cheryl: Would you like to come over? For a drink..

Toni: Give me an hour I'll be there

Cheryl: Perfect

Cheryl was very nervous. She was wearing a red silk pyjama. She was waiting for her former lover. The love of her life. Toni Topaz, the perfect girl. She could never go back with her. Toni deserves better. But they were both adults, so what was wrong in having some fun.

She waited for Toni in her painting room. Her favorite room in her house. She finally heard the bell of her front door ring. She opened the door. "Bonsoir Antoinette."

"Hey." Toni was wearing black ripped jeans, a purple top with her serpents jacket. She was very sexy. "I'm glad you think about my idea."

"Well. I thought why not? "

"Yeah we know each other very well." She smirked thinking of how well they know each other's body.

"May I offer you a drink? " Cheryl let her in.

"Yes please. "

"I have scotch, is this okay for you ?"

"Yeah It's fine Cher."

"You can go into the living room. I think you know the road."

"Yes I remember." She walked to the living room of Thornhill. The house seemed even bigger than in her souvenir. She sat on one of the chair and waited for Cheryl to come back.

A few minutes later Cheryl entered the living room. She gave Toni her glass and sat next to her. Toni took a sip of the alcohol. "Hum this is a good one."

"Yes, it's my best bottle. Only the best for you."

They drank and chatted together. They tried to calm the atmosphere. "Cher... you are so beautiful. The most beautiful girl I had the pleasure to see in my life." Toni put her hand on Cheryl's thigh.

Cheryl loved to feel Toni's hand on her. During those 7 years, she had one quick fling with a woman. Minerva. She was beautiful, but she wasn't Toni. "Thank you T.T" She looked at Toni's lips then her eyes.

Toni bit her lips."Can I kiss you?"

"Isn't it part of what you're here for?"

"Right" She kissed Cheryl. She quickly got lost in the kiss. It felt so right. She missed the feeling of those plump lips on hers. She felt Cheryl's hands grabbing the back of her neck as she deepened the kiss.

Toni broke the kiss when she needed some air. Her lips were almost instantly on the redhead's neck sucking on it. She heard Cheryl moaning and God, how did she miss this sound.

They started to undress each other and she took a moment to just look at Cheryl's body. She was even more sexy than she was in High School if that was possible. "Fuck Cher you look so hot." She didn't waste time and took one of her nipples in her mouth. She started sucking and nipping on it.

Cheryl could feel the heat building between her legs. She missed Toni so bad. Breaking up with her was the biggest mistake of her life.

Toni started kissing her between her boobs, and she started going down. She stopped just before she reached her center. She took her time to make a hickey right there. Toni loved to leave a mark. And she knew Cheryl secretly loved this.

"Toni please... stop teasing." She moaned.

"Shh Bombshell. I know exactly what you need, let me do my things." Toni still knew Cheryl's body liked the back of her hand.
She put Cheryl's legs on her shoulders.

"Oh god." Cheryl was so turned on right now she could cum just by looking at Toni between her thighs.

Toni kissed her inner thighs, leaving hickeys there too. She got closer to the redhead's center. Cheryl moaned at the anticipation. Toni sucked on her clit. Cheryl's hand was in her hair to keep her closer to where she needed her the most.

"Fuck Toni! Don't stop."

Toni continued to work with her tongue. She felt that Cheryl was close, so she inserted two fingers in her. Pumping in and out of her at a punishing pace. Hard but slow.

"Oh! Right there "Cheryl moaned louder than she was before.

Toni continued her efforts to make her cum.

"Fuck!" Cheryl came undone after a few more trust.

After that night of pleasure, they surprised themselves cuddled in bed, still naked from the previous activities.

"I missed this Toni.. maybe we could make this a regular thing."

"I missed you too Cheryl. But.... I wanna be completely honest with you. " They looked at each other. " I don't think I can just seeing you only for sex. I just want more. When I'm with you it's more than just sex. "

"Full disclosure. T.T. This was just an excuse to see more of you. Whatever you're in for. I'm in too." Seeing more of Toni, touching her body again, being close to her. She didn't care about the curse anymore. She wanted to be happy with Toni.

"How about we take things slow?" Toni kissed her softly.

"Okay." She was nervous. Not wanting to hurt Toni. But she needed to try again.

"I'm taking you on a date. Next Friday."

"I would love to Toni."

Toni kissed her cheek." Cool. Now let's sleep baby. You must be tired."

The fell asleep in each other's arms for the first time in 7 years.