"Let's hurry." Naru walks ahead.

~~~

"So... I need all of you to go find this girl, okay?" Bou-san smiles towards the piled children,

"Hai~~~!" The children chorused, Mai letting out a silent squeal at the sight of their cuteness.

"Okay then, let's start!" Bou-san clapped with Naru standing just beside him, observing where they are looking.

"Hey old man, couldn't you find her?" one of the children tugged on Bou-san's sleeve. Her words hitting the monk hard.

"I'm not old! And no, I couldn't find her." Bou-san sweat dropped,

"But you looked a lot," the kid frowned,

"Yes, I did."

A kid beside the little girl mumbled and Bou-san leaned in with a fake grin on his face, knowing exactly what the boy said despite asking once more what was mumbled.

"Don't be a smart ass," Bou-san tease, grabbing the boy's head.  Some of the kids noticing what happened turned to look at each other before nodding, a grin on their faces.

"Attack!" The kids yelled, pointing on Bou-san's tall build.

So like a mountain they have to overcome, the children started jumping on Bou-san's back and pulling his arms. "Ahh! Hey, this— this isn't wrestling! This is hide-and-seek!"

"Kyaah! Please let me go..." On the other side of the room, John let out a dizzying yelp.

"Weeee!"

"Weee!" the two girls squealed as they twirled John around by his arms.

"Jo— john..." Mai felt bad but as soon as she looked towards John's direction, the kids saw her kindness as a target and started jumping over her too.

"I'm not sure if they're overly-friendly or if they don't have any manners or something..." Bou-san sweat dropped when the kids finally stopped and went ahead to continue playing hide-and-seek.

"I think they just like that they have someone new to play with," Mai laughs,

"Are you okay?" Bou-san asks as a dizzy John makes his way towards them.

"I guess that they are very lonely, they may appear cheerful but they've been apart from their parents for a long time..." John says which just proved Mai's claims.

"So what does that mean? I'm like their father figure too!"

"I would think so..." John hesitated but after a while went with his words while Mai brightly and confidently answered a 'yup!'

"That... that hurts!" Bou-san and the other two turned as they felt the room turn considerably cold.

'Ahhh...' they flinched at the sight of Naru's glares.

"I'll work hard— very hard!" Bou-san stuttered and saluted, Mai going with his actions as well.

"Me— me too!"

They weren't able to let out a breath until Naru and Lin left the church. The two letting out a big breath.

"By the way, I noticed that the children are looking in a lot of the same places that we looked." Mai blinked, watching over the kids as they searched under the benches and closed closets.