You rolled your eyes and did a quick spin around, "There." You folded your arms over your chest and gave Jungkook a look when ogled you,

"Damn. If you had a twin, I would still choose you." He chuckled when he spoke, eyes tracing over your ass when you turned around then faced him,

"Okay, Drake. We get it." You burst out laughing at Jungkook, rubbing at the back of your neck and trying to dodge him as he got closer to you,

"Come here, girl." He hummed, sliding one arm around your waist and tugging you gently against his chest as he looked down at you, "Do you remember our plans for tonight?" Jungkook tilted his head to the side playfully and he grinned excitedly down at you, taking your chin in his freehand and tilting your head up to look at him, "I can't wait."

Today was your anniversary with Jungkook. It had only been 3 months of dating. Barely 3 months actually. It felt as if it had been way longer than that to be honest. You felt like you have been dating Jungkook forever. It was surprising how short of a time you two had actually been together. It felt like it had been ages now. Jungkook felt as though he had known you his entire life and you truly believed you knew him in your last.

There was a suffocating connection between the two of you. An instant click. A strong emotional energy that you couldn't explain with words.

But you had to be honest, you weren't a fan of celebrating anniversaries. You actually forgot the date you and Jungkook officially became a couple. Perhaps that was because your relationship with Jungkook is the longest you have had since your ex. You were never with anyone else long enough to celebrate your relationship together. You always figured celebrating each month was a waste of time anyways. But... Jungkook insisted for you both to have a date night. And you had to admit, this made you feel special. He wanted to celebrate every minute with you if he could.

3 months of dating wasn't a long time but when compared to the moments you spent with Jungkook, it felt even shorter.

3 months felt like 3 seconds with him.

You were interested to see what your boyfriend had planned for you. He definitely had something up his sleeve from the way he looked at you with those round, mischievous eyes of his when he spoke. The way your boyfriend looked at you made a hint of excitement bubble within the pit of your stomach. The smoldering yet teasing look Jungkook held had your mind flashing to last night when you granted him permission to live out a fantasy he had been dreaming of completing with you. What exactly he had planned, you had no idea. But you weren't too bothered. You knew whatever Jungkook was planning to do with you tonight would be a night you will never forget.

You exhaled softly and nodded, biting over your lower lip. "I remember, Koo." You glanced up at him, your eyes landing on his beaming smile then instantly fixating on the silver ring glistening on the corner of his lower lip. The way Jungkook looked with his piercing made you quiver. You couldn't control the way you would start to feel each time your eyes landed on his new piercings and the process of having to wait for them to be fully healed so you could do what your mind visualized you doing to them felt painstaking.

"I gotta go." You mumbled quickly and pulled away from his grasp before things progressed any further, turning away to grab the handle of the front door and looking over your shoulder at Jungkook when you heard him hum quietly in disappointment when you broke free from his hold, "Nope. Don't pout at me. I was supposed to be out of here a minute ago." You sighed when Jungkook frowned more, shaking your head at him, "Are you gonna be home when I get back?" You turned around fully and came a bit closer to him now, giving him a soft smile when you leaned up and pressed a kiss to his cheek. Fuck, it was so hard to say bye to him. It reminded you of your first night with him. The time you wished he wasn't going back to Korea. The way your heart twisted when you stood at the doorway and kissed him goodbye that night. You were just a hook up that time but the way he made you feel didn't change even now, "I really have to run, Koo. Stop frowning at me."

Jungkook couldn't help the pout drooping at his lips. He knew he had to head off to work soon too. But he just wanted a few more seconds with you. A few more seconds to look into your eyes. Another second to smell your scent. Just one more moment to be under your gaze. Being away from you was getting harder. Being an idol was getting busier. He just wanted one day with you. The more he was away from you, the more his desire grew each time he came home to you. If Jungkook was being honest, you were doing much better handling his busy schedules than he was. And he's been doing this shit for a decade.

"Ani... I'm going to the gym to train and then I'm at Hybe for the rest of the day. I'll take Bahm with me so he's not alone." Jungkook muttered, leaning down to your height when you pressed a kiss to his cheek, "But I'll see you this evening." He started to smile now, forcing himself to make his lips stretch into a convincing grin, "The more I'm away, the more I miss you, baby. This is harder than when I had to leave you for a month." He took your wrist and sighed under his breath, his fingers sliding down your wrist to hold your palm, pulling you closer to him, "Call me after your interview, okay? No matter what time." Jungkook smiled down at you and reached up with his freehand to brush a stand of hair in front of your face away, tucking it behind your ear, "I'll let you go before you're late." Jungkook nodded sadly, eyes glancing to your lipstick-stained lips then back to your face, feeling his mouth tingle with the need to kiss you.

Another kiss wouldn't kill him, right?

You listened to Jungkook while he spoke and it made your heart hurt. He felt everything you did. You missed him every time he was away from you too. The only difference between you and Jungkook was that he vocalized how he felt a lot. You wanted to be brave for him and that's why you were silent. You wanted to show him that you were okay with his job. You had to get used to his lifestyle because he told you from the start that this is how it would be. Sure, you missed Jungkook when he was gone. But you weren't about to tell him that. You were lowkey scared what he would do if you told him you wished he had more time.

You didn't even want to let your mind cross on how it would feel when he would have to leave the country for touring sooner than later too. You pushed the thoughts to the back of your mind. Shaking your head and clearing the intrusive thoughts away before you started to overthink. A part of you felt as though he would run away from his company if you said anything. Or worse, leave Bangtan. He wouldn't be that stupid to do something like that, right? Right? Bangtan was his life.

You wouldn't want Jungkook to be anything other than who he was right now. He was a born singer. Yeah, it sucked that he was gone before you woke up and would return when you were asleep some days but you could handle it. You weren't going to let him see that side of you,