Episode 1: Behind The Scenes 2

Start from the beginning

Evie pointed to Han and Hyunjin, exposing them. "These two told me not to be mean."

"Hey, I just didn't want her coming off on the wrong foot with Sunwoo." Han argued, putting his hands up defensively. Evie noticed Sunwoo's eyes widen at the sound of his name, the male slowly sipping his water.

"Oh, there's no need. Sunwoo isn't that nice either."

"Hey!" Sunwoo exclaimed, making the group chuckle. A waiter came by so they quickly made their orders before continuing their conversation.

"So how does it feel to be with the enemy?" Hyunjin asked, looking at Sunwoo.

"What do you mean?" Sunwoo asked back, visibly confused.

"Did you know that Evie went to SOPA?" Eric said, leaning forward to talk to his groupmate. "You're outnumbered."

"Hey, Han didn't go to SOPA." Sunwoo pointed out. He was tapping his fingers on the table, playing around with the napkin as he avoided eye contact. "What did you major in?"

"Practical dance, like the other two losers." Evie told him. "Why? Did you go to Hanlim or something?"

The other three boys snorted, trying their best to suppress their laughs. Evie soon realized why when Sunwoo answered. "Yeah, I was in Applied Music."

"I see." Evie said, slowly nodding her head. She looked over to see Han clearing his throat, a wide grin on his face. Gosh, what are these idiots up to?

"So what did everyone think about today's performances?" Han asked, changing the topic. "Which one was your favourite?"

"Hey, you guys did so well." Eric complimented Han and Hyunjin. "I love Easy. And the concept was so good, I'm kind of jealous."

"Easy was good." Evie agreed. "But I liked The Boyz's performance too. It was clean."

"That's because you're a sucker for contemporary dance." Hyunjin blurted out.

"You are?" Sunwoo said quietly, barely loud enough for her to hear.

Evie nodded her head. "It's my favourite dance style."

"She's a really good ballet and contemporary dancer." Hyunjin continued, a wide grin on his face. "You should have seen her in school."

"You know what else she likes?" Han teased, making the girl perk up. "Or should I say, who?"

"Yah, Han Jisung!"

"Whoa wait, what did I miss?" Eric asked, looking at Han and Hyunjin. "What are you keeping away from me?"

"Nothing, you didn't miss anything." Evie quickly said, hoping that her friends won't expose her. She could feel her cheeks heating up, nervousness building up inside of her.

Eric narrowed his eyes at her, finding her words hard to believe. "Doesn't seem like it."

"Aw, come one Evie. Tell them what your favourite performance was." Hyunjin cooed, testing the girl's patience.

"It was Bermuda's." Evie said, trying to hide the truth from the males. Unfortunately for her, Bomin had come by to greet Sunwoo, overhearing Hyunjin.

"Evie's favourite performance is obviously Cravity's." Bomin said, exchanging handshakes with Sunwoo.

"Cravity? Oh are you all referring to her crush on Serim?"

Evie wanted to dig her face into the table and disappear. She already knew Han, Hyunjin, and Bomin had wide smirks on their faces, proud of the little stunt they pulled.