Episode 1: Behind The Scenes 2

Start from the beginning

"You remember everything about your girlfriend though." Jeno mumbled, referring to Jaemin's secret relationship with Amare's Drie. "Surprised you two aren't going out by yourselves like Mark and Julianne."

"I'm going over to her place after dinner." Jaemin told them. "She wants to rest first."

"Oh so you're just killing time with us." Renjun narrowed his eyes at Jaemin. Jaemin didn't respond, smiling instead.

When they arrived at the restaurant, many of the other idols were already there, seated in a private room at the back. Evie naturally wanted to sit with her female friends but their table was already full.

Evie watched as the Dream members slid into the table of her second choice, where Bomin, Sanha, and Daehwi were. She exchanged pouts with Daehwi, heading to the last table where Hyunjin and Han were.

"Thought you were going to sit with Yeji." Hyunjin says as she sat down across from him.

"Does it look like her table has space?" Evie shot him a glare, the male turning around before smiling.

"Don't worry, Eric and Sunwoo are coming. They're just taking a while because they're both super slow." Han reassured her.

"Good thing I didn't go with them." Evie said, taking a look at the menu. Hyunjin noticed her behaviour, quickly poking her arm. "What?"

"Don't be in such a sour mood, they're fun people to be with." Hyunjin told her.

"I'm not in a sour mood, I'm just tired." Evie lied. Honestly though, she was pretty mad at the fact that she couldn't sit with the people she was close with. She knew that Hyunjin and Han were both close to the other boys, and hated being the person left out.

"Sure." Hyunjin said, being able to see through her. "Just don't be too mean to them when they come."

"Hey, when am I ever mean!" Evie replied, only earning looks from the two males. She sighed, shaking her head. "Boys."

"Speaking of boys." Han grinned, looking over at the two males entering the room. Like Evie did earlier, they were looking around, trying to see where they were going to sit.

While Eric was perfectly fine sitting with Han, Hyunjin, and Evie. He quickly exchanged handshakes with the two males before waving to the girl.

Sunwoo, on the other hand, seemed disappointed. His eyes were on Bomin's table, which was already full from the Dream members.

Honestly understandable, Evie thought, watching as he forced a smile on his face before greeting Han and Hyunjin.

"I'm surprised you came." Hyunjin said, patting Sunwoo's back as he got settled in the empty seat beside Evie. "Thought you were going to ditch us for Cya's studio."

"I was going to but Eric made me cancel." Sunwoo confessed. "So I decided to grace you all with my presence here."

"Honestly I'm surprised you're here." Eric said in English, motioning to Evie. "And the Dream members. You aren't too busy?"

"Wow, and here I am thinking that you all wanted me here." Evie joked, picking her purse up and getting ready to stand up. "I guess I'll leave then."

"More space for me." Sunwoo responded, getting ready to move over. Evie was surprised by his words, shooting the male a glare. Nervous laughter escaped his lips as he rubbed his neck, eyeing the Stray Kids members instead.

"And you told me to be nice." Evie stared at the two males who were awkwardly looking away, not expecting that to happen.

"Who said that?" Eric asked, a confused look on his face as he glanced around.