He closed the door behind him silently before walking to her wrapping his strong arms around her waist nuzzling his face in her neck kissing the mole on her shoulder. A gasp left her lips as she held his hands on her waist.

"What is my dear wife doing?", he asked kissing her earlobe making her gulp.

"No... Nothing", she stuttered as he stared at her face.

"Being the wife of a businessman, don't you think you should do something fruitful", he asked as she looked down clutching his hand still placed on her waist unknowingly.

"It's been a day since our marriage. How are you feeling?", he asked keeping his chin on her shoulder.

She stayed silent for a few seconds when she felt his nails digging in her elbow.

"I asked something, love", he stated as she sniffed trying to pry his hands away from her soft skin.

"It's go..good", she stuttered out again as he turned her making her look at him.

"I think your legs must be hurting since you are standing here for so long", he stated before swiftly taking her in his arms. She blinked many times before keeping her left hand on his shoulder to balance herself.

He gently placed her on the bed after removing the thin net separating the bed from the outside world. He lied beside her taking her wrist in his hands as she stared at his hands playing with her chooda bangles with fear.

"Did you speak to your parents?", he asked still playing with her bangles as she nodded her head.

"Words. Love", he said in a calm yet threatening way.

"Yes", she whispered as he traced his finger on her cheek.

"They were asking me to visit them soon", she whispered only for his hands to stop tracing her skin. He held her chin making her look in his eyes which was always difficult for her.

She fisted her saree being nervous under his gaze and finally closed her eyes.

"Open your eyes", he said in the same calm voice which brought goosebumps on her skin.

"Tara", he called in a harsher tone making her flinch shaking her head.

"I can't", she whispered.

"Tara, you are not going anywhere", he said as she bit her lips before slowly opening her eyes and slowly sat looking at the bedsheet.

He held her wrist before placing his head in her lap sighing softly in her arms which were placed on his shoulder.

He made her move her fingers in his head which was blasting because of his mother and work.

She continued massaging his head as he lied in her lap with closed eyes.

"Your fingers have magic", he said suddenly making her stare at his face. He opened his eyes staring into hers as she looked the other way. He traced his finger on her neck making her close her eyes unknown to this feeling.

He pulled her down wanting to taste her lips for once.

She felt his breath on her face which made her known to her surrounding.

She pulled away with her hands shivering.

"I can't do this", she said looking at the bedsheet.

"It's not like it's your first kiss, Tara. We did kiss last night", he told her as she breathed deeply.

"And you lost your control as well", she spoke in a timid voice. He held her shoulder making her look at him.

"I did control myself at the end", he stated as she chose to be silent.