Chapter 5 - Phils Decision

Start from the beginning

"Sir, if you don't mind me asking, what happened to the other girls?" I asked nervously.
"They have been given detentions for the week. Maybe two." He said.

I could tell that Puffy almost jumped out of her seat with excitement, because I saw her holding it back which made me smile slightly, but I didn't want to look like a mean person so I kept my facade up. Niki had to slap Puffy to get her to not jump with excitement and also giggled a little, as well as Principal Phil.

"Thankyou so much Principal Phil for your generous punishment, we didn't expect this to happen." Niki said honestly and modestly.
"You're very welcome Niki, now you ladies should probably be heading to class."

We took the hint and we stood up and left. Well that was when Phil asked me to come into his office again for a second.
He politely asked Techno to leave which left me and the principal alone. I started shaking nervously because my anxiety was playing up.
Unluckily, Phil noticed and said, "I'm not punishing you Y/n, you don't need to be nervous." He said with a kind smile. Which made me relax a little.

"But sir, what am i here for then?" I asked impatiently.
"First: You can call me Phil, i like that better, and Second: I'm going through your classes with you since you said you had an interest in some extracurricular activities like, music was it?" He asked.
I nodded my head excitedly. He laughed and gave me my room for music and my other cool classes like Art, Forensic science, Chemistry and Biology (you're a science girl 🥵😫💗💕) as well as some normal ones such as P.E, History and Geography.

I eventually warmed up to Phil, he was like a father i never had. He was kind, comforting, generous and supporting. The complete opposite to my biological dad, he was a d*ck.

(I JUST REALISED Y/N HAS DADDY ISSUES LMFAOOOO. )

I was then escorted out of Phils office and guided to my next class with Techno, because I had no idea where my next class was, since I usually followed Niki and Puffy, but they weren't here this time to show me to our next class. I found out that i had chemistry next so Techno walked me there.

*Timeshkip*

"Thankyou." I said to Techno.
"No problem." he answered.
"No seriously, we probably would have gotten suspended if you hadn't given evidence." I stopped us walking.
"Yeah you probably would've." He stated.
"Wow okay Mr. Perfect we get it." I rolled my eyes playfully. He chuckled at this. His chuckle was so cute. wait, CUTE? Y/N NO. CALM YOURSELF. You met him LITERALLY TODAY.

"Hey you should come to the football game at lunch, it'll be fun, were going to crush the other team." He stated.
"Okay techno calm down youre sounding like Tommy, and we both know thats not a good sign."
We both BURST out laughing.

*Techno POV*

"Okay techno calm down youre sounding like Tommy, and we both know thats not a good sign." She said.
Oh my-
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" i laughed like crazy.
"Touché y/n, touché." I said.
She giggled. Her giggles were so cute. Wait, cute? No techno, not this again. Stop it, you met her today. 'And she's already beat 2 people up', my voices said.

Damn my voices were right for once.

We walked in silence for a bit.
"I'll come." She said quietly.

I decided to play with her. "Sorry I didn't catch that." 😏

"Oh, I said I'll come, to the game." She spoke up.