32.) Ardour

hey hey hey party people!

first, off it's the Holiday season so Happy Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy (belated) Diwali, or happy any other festival or event whether religious or important to you HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

it's actually Christmas eve as I'm writing this so I hope ya'll Christmas celebrating peeps are ready! I have a panettone de limoncello just WAITING to be devoured!

anyhoo I thought i'd drop a lil' present for all of you before the big day!

psst if you haven't heard I recently created a book on Ao3 for all books I read there the link is in my bio...the most recent one is Encanto related!

there's a special prize for who can guess what character the hairstyle was inspired by (here's a hint... it's one of my favourite animes of all time..and also one of the saddest)

EDIT: whoops I forgot my watermark, it's there now!

Omg she turned out so cute! p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶i̶g̶n̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶e̶l̶b̶o̶w̶

also please forgive my Kanji, google translate is all i have and my arm has been in agony for the past week 😭 

this sweetie is Shizumi Chikara from the BNHA fic called The Silent Hero by talented hyuugahasu_

For long followers of this book you all know by now how much i love angst and this book has it in SPADES!, poor Shizumi has lost her voice and has dealt with so many hardships but that doesn't stop her from becoming the hero she wants to be...unfortunately she doesn't help that fact by also falling for the resident tsundere exploding boy of 1-A Bakugou

i love it when an angry tsundere baddie falls for the sweet widdle awkward ball of sunshine! this is a lovley fic which i wish I could go into more but for spoiler reasons, I think I won't because YA'LL SHOULD READ THIS AMAZING FIC!!!!

as always go spread the love, likes follows and votes the the dear author of this book!!!

full disclosure and warning, however, this story may contain some triggering subjects but the author does tell you at the beginning so reader discretion is advised.

📚Random fact of the day📚

did you know that the fuller your fridge is the more energy efficient it is?

yep its all has to do with the empty space being replaced with the warm air once you open your fridge the less space there is the less the hot air can get in!