33.) 🚨Please Don't Leave Me...🚨

Heyo my lovely people how ya'll doing! did you have a good new year?

Talk about the stars aligning, I started this art piece the day the author came our of their hiatus and updated this book 😅 (also this sat in my folder for 3ish days because I had art block)

As I've already talked about this book before on the 30th chapter under Azara I won't talk much on the book.

the author is XsleepingturtleX and the book is called The Dragon Princess and the Wolf Warrior please go and spread all the love and likes their was, they deserve it!

This 🚨 means SPOILERS so.....read at your own risk 

🚨🚨🚨🚨SPOILERS AHEAD🚨🚨🚨🚨

🚨

🚨

🚨

🚨

🚨

🚨

🚨

Oh angst you are a cruel, addictive mistress

Oh angst you are a cruel, addictive mistress...and I love you...

I'll be honest I couldn't remember if Azara was wearing water tribe clothing or her usual clothing (I did have a quick skim over so I probably missed it saying so 🤷‍♀️) so I decided to draw Azara in WT clothing for a change, I really like how her hair turned out!

And looking at this art now I just realised I forgot to add the...injury that led to this...oops

Did ya guys notice I got an upgrade?

Yep I finally saved up enough money to buy a Cintiq tablet and it. is. a GAME CHANGER! 

I'm loving it so much and its put me on a real art kick so expect more art from all you lovely authors!