Fuck You.

Y/N POV

I wake up and everything is black, it looks like im unconscious and im in my head or something like that. The black room shifts into the streets of undercity, was this a flashback? A memory? I cant put my finger on it. I walk around and see my 2 years younger self, begging people for coins. "Please, spare me some ch-" Before my younger self could finish I got pushed to the ground and beaten up. I sighed and just walked away, so this is a flashback huh. I dont remember what happened, I just remember me and Silco arguing and then it became black. Did something happen again? I shrugged it off and went to the Last Drop and since this was a flashback I could do anything i want, I get this often. I remember that Sico denied the marriage request so I went to his office and sat on his sofa waiting, finally he came into his office and sat on his chair. He looked at the paper in confusion, "What is this?" "It is a marriage contract, a young couple wants to get married but you need their approval." "I told you I am not interested in signing that." "Sir pl-" Silco slammed his hand on the table. "If it is a no it is a no, understood?"  "Yes sir, I will notify them." My heart was torn, I thought Silco was lying. My surroundings started shifting to black and see my sister and the wealthy man get separated by higher people. I tried reaching out to them but suddenly felt like I was falling, it was like an infinite loop of falling until it stopped, everything starts going back to normal. I think im waking up.

SILCO POV

"Youre telling me that you stabbed Y/N in the back?" "Mm." Why?" "I didnt mean to I swear-" "You do know that Y/N can die right?" My eyes widen in fear and guilt, I forgot that stabs in the back could be very lethal. Sevika sighed "I dont think they are going to survive this." "They will." Y/N was quickly accepted into a health center in Piltover again, All I could do was just sit and wait again. Im sorry Y/N.

Y/N POV

I woke up grasping for air, "Hey, hey calm down." I look over and see a tall girl, straight blue hair, wearing a guard uniform. "You arent a nurse, who are you?" She ignored my question. "Youre the same person who was recovering from a shoulder and abdomen stab correct?" I look at her and nodded "You are lucky you survived a stab from the back." "Who are you?" I asked her and she chuckled. "My name is Caitlyn." "So why are you here, Caitlyn?" "My shift just ended so I thought to come by."
"Liar." "Im telling the truth, now I wonder how can one person survive three stabs?" "I dont know, luck loves me I guess." "Anyway how was surgery?" I was confused, "SURGERY?" "You just woke up froma surgery." The nurse walked in and Caitlyn left the room. "Am I dying?" I immediately asked and the nurse looked at me. "No, although you need to stay here for a week so we can keep an eye on you. The knife wasnt fully in your back and it didnt hit anything. You will have a permanent scar though."
"It didnt hit my spine?" "Youre lucky it didnt." I chuckled when I heard the word lucky. "Thats all?" "Mhm." "Ill be going now, press the button to your side if you need anything." The nurse walked out of my room and closed the door. I was lying on my side since my back was still hurting, I was pissed at Silco. Although if only I listened to him none of this would happen. I got up from my bed slowly and gasp a bit since my back hurts a lot, these fucking nurses better be telling the truth because it still feels like the knife is in my back. I grab a chair and place it near the window and watch the sunset, the rays from the sun were reflecting over Piltover houses and it was the most beautiful thing ive ever seen in my life. The door barged right open and I turn around, "The fuck?" "Sorry dear, I brought you some water." It was just the nurse phew.. "Is it alright if I go back to the undercity?" I asked as the nurse was handing me the glass of water. "No, not right now." "Please?" "No." "I dont wanna be in a room left alone to rot." "Get someone to visit you then." I frowned a bit when I heard that. "Well you can if someone is supervising you." "Really? I know someone." "Alright then, Ill get the papers for you to sign." The nurse left the room in a hurry to get the papers. Really? Theyre just gonna let me go that easily?
After a while the nurse came back and I signed the papers, I walked out of the room and went through thr hallways. My gut feels like someone is creeping up behind me so I turned around, "You heard me huh?" It was that girl Caitlyn again. "I trusted my gut." She scoffed and asked "Where are you going?" "Back to the undercity, where else?" She stopped walking and I stop aswell looking at her. "You cant, youre still recovering from surgery." "The nurses say otherwise." "Fine, whats your name?" "Y/N" I say as we continue walking to the exit of the health center. We continued talking and talking until we reached the bridge that seperates Piltover and Zaun. "This is my stop, see ya" "bye-" Before she could finish I dived into the undercity and swung on some pipes but my back hurted a lot and I fell. I landed onto my side which im grateful for but I remember that nobody is gonna supervise me, I shrugged it off and really needed a shot right now. I find a torn cloak but the hood wasnt torn so I put it on and the hood over my head, I walked to the Last Drop and see theres an event going on. I didnt know what it was and I could care less, I look around the crowd and see Silco and Sevika sitting on a chair watching the host speaking, I was so confused and there were a lot of people too.
I made a small face of disgust when I saw Silco but I sit down at the bar and ask for a shot of Vodka. "Put down your hood otherwise you arent getting a drink" the bartender said, "Who the fuck said that?" "Mister Silco did." I was pissed and put my hood down and the bartender gave me a shot. As I was gonna drink the shot a light was pointed at me and everyone was staring, I was so confused. "Hey isnt that the same bitch who slept with Silco and got stabbed three times?" I heard the man hosting the event say that with a loud ass fucking mic. I look around and see Silco shocked because I was here, I try putting my hood up "Look at the slut covering theirself up! Embarrassing." And the crowd laughed , At this point I was enraged and got off my seat and poured the Vodka directly into the host's eyes. "OW BITCH!" "What you fucking deserve." I kicked my knee onto his stomach and hit his head with the microphone many times and he kept bleeding until one of the club guards kicked me out of the Last Drop. I pointed my middle finger at the club and it starts raining, I started tearing up since someone told me and Silco having a one nightstand. "Y/N" I hear that low tone voice and I turn around, yup it was Silco. "Piss off I said I dont want to see you again." I sniffed. He grabs my hand but I pull away. "Please just listen to me-" "I dont want to hear a word you say." "Y/N-" "Dont say my name, I fucking hate you and ill never forgive you for what you've done to me." Silco looked hurt and tears were rolling down my face. "I hope we never meet again, I really do." I turned around and walked away. I can hear him calling out my name in the distance but it fades away as I keep walking. Fuck that man, I knew he would fucking do something to me.

"I love you"
"No you dont, you only love feeling loved and thats the only thing that keeps you alive."