Backstabber

Y/N POV

Me and Silco have been talking all day at my hideout, most of it was me and him flirting but im okay with it. "Now, the eye?" I asked and I see him hesitate, "You dont have to tell me." "No no, ill say." I looked at him and waited for him to say something, "I was betrayed by an old friend I had, I almost drowned." My face turned from joyful to complete sadness. "Im sorry to hear that." "Do not worry, it happened long ago." "Still, im sorry for what happened to you." "Its alright." I lie my head on his lap, he had a small reaction of being flustered and I brushed it off. "Do you ever think of getting married?" He was confused, "Now where did that question come from?" "Nothing, im just wondering." "Depends on the person I am marrying." I chuckled when I heard that, "Really? Whats your type?" He relaxed his shoulders. "A person that will cook for me, atleast know how to speak multiple languages , have good jobs and cleans the house a lot." I immediately sat up making my head off his lap, "Thats a bit complex dont you think?" "No, I suppose not." "Ive never heard such ridiculous type as this one." I pulled him with his neck tie closer to my face, "Tell me, Mister Silco, have you met such a person?" He gulped and mumbled. "No, I havent." "Exactly." I let go of his neck tie and flopped on the bed. "Well if my type has flaws then whats your type Y/N?" He asked. "I dont have one." "Interesting." "My family was poor, we used to sleep on the streets in the undercity." Silco didnt much have a reaction but for some reason I can feel him feeling bad for me. "There was this time my sister was proposed by a rich and wealthy man. She said yes but the man went away and never came back, they took away my sister away aswell." "Why?" "The higher people did not approve their marriage." "Higher people?" "You know, the government." "When did this happen?" "I dont know? Two years ago?" Silco's face looked shocked and guilty. "What? Whats wrong?" "I took over the undercity 2 years ago." "I know but you dont look the type to take in marriage requests." "There was one marriage request ive ever gotten and I.." I looked at him, "Please dont tell me." Silco nodded his head in guilt, "Why? Why." "I dont know i.." "My family couldve stopped suffering if you accepted that marriage request!" I stood up from anger and tears were rolling down my face. "I know, please I really dont know why I turned it down." "So its true, you find pleasure in other people's pain." "No thats not tru—" "Get out." Silco got up and held my hand, "Y/N please." I took my hand away from his. "Dont touch me, dont come near me even, I dont want to see you again." I hissed at him and he blocked the door. "I am not leaving." "Youre tresspassing old man." "Did you forget this is my city now? , I make the laws." "Do you even notice how ridiculous you sound?" "Yes, yes I do but please let me explain." I grabbed a small knife from a drawer and rushed to attack him but before I go infront of him I see him taking his dagger out. "Youre threatening me in my own house, youre full of shit." "Y/N please just listen to me." "No, I wont." I rushed to him and manage to make a small cut on his face but drop my knife since I feel a sharp pain from my back, my vision starts getting blurry, he actually stabbed me. In the back. "Y/N!" He immediately rushes to me, the dagger was still injected in my back, it fucking stung like hell. "Please I didnt mean for this to happen" I started coughing up blood and I looked at the floor and see I was bleeding out. He immediately sweeps me off my feet and rushes out the door looking for a health center, "Y/N please talk to me" My vision starts getting more blurry and soon as you know it, I blacked out.

"I didnt mean for this to happen, I swear."

LIAR.