You Interest me

Y/N POV

A few days have gone by, and my wounds are healing up so I think i'm ready to visit Silco. I grab my warm coat and put it on me and wear my boots, I leave my hideout and head to the Last Drop, I head through the back door so Sevika or someone who knows me doesnt see me. The door was locked and I try pulling and pushing it but no luck, "Stupid door.." I huffed and saw a ladder heading to the roof, "Not over yet!" I climb on the ladder and im halfway to the roof. I look down and my face is mixed with fear and shock, I didnt know it would be this high up. I shakingly keep climbing and I make it to the roof, I lie down for a small break. "I thought this wouldnt be scary since I climb around the undercity.." I sigh and look around the roof and see a vent, it was loose so I opened it and crawled in. Im really claustrophobic and didnt really like this, I kept crawling and crawling in the vents like a little rat. I heard someone talking so I stop and listen, the voice was familiar and heard that voice talking to someone. The vent walls were giving off like a loud sound so I couldnt even hear who it was. I continue crawling but once I move the vent below me falls and I land on a desk. The room was filled with dust and I fan my hand so the dust can go away, I look around my surroundings and see where I was, I was on Silco's desk,  Silco and Sevika were sitting on the couch as it happened. "Y/N?" Sevika said. "Ahaha... uhm.. hi guys.." My face had a small cut and some blood was running down my face. "Sevika please leave." "Of course." Sevika leaves the office and Silco goes up to me. I avoid eye contact from embarrassment and I heard a chuckle from him, "What were you thinking going through a vent?" "I didnt want anyone to see me when I was gonna go here.." I look at him and see hes trying not to laugh. "Its not funny!!" "Well it is, besides look at the mess you made on my desk and the ceiling." I hopped off his desk immediately and look at the damage I caused, "I apologize, Sir Silco" I giggled as I mocked what his workers call him. "Just say my name." "Yea yea, I'll go grab a bag or something to clean t-" "No need, someone else will clean it. Why are you here?" He said while starting to walk around me. "Remember that letter?" "Mhm." "So I guess im ready to open up to you also what relationship?" "He stopped and looked at me, "We arent dating?" "No, we just met. You told me I was a one night stand aswell." Silco nodded slightly knowing he said that but regretted it. "Should we head back to my place while someone cleans this mess?" "I dont mind." We walked out of his office and headed to my place. We were getting some stares and saw a guy looking at me in a flirty way, I flipped him off and Silco did the same thing and I bursted out laughing. "What?" "That is probably the first time ive seen you flip someone off" "Quiet." After that it was just silent, like a really awkward one so I started humming a song and to my suprise Silco looked relaxed and liked it so I kept humming until we got there.

SILCO POV

Y/N humming a song made me feel very safe and relaxed, pretty awkward still though. We arrive at their place and they unlocked the door, Y/N flops on the bed looking tired. "Tired?" "You really need some sort of public transportation down here, my legs are so sore." "Bikes exist." "Keyword, LEGS ARE SORE!!" I sigh and shut the door and sit next to them. "How are your wounds?" "All healed up." "Thats pleasing to hear." The silence filled the room, it was so awkward and unsettling, "Hows shimmer business?" "Its stable." "Good good" I had nothing to say, but I wanted to break the awkward atmosphere. "You look fine today." "Just today?" "You look fine everyday even if I dont see you often." I see Y/N get flustered and I smile a bit. "Shut up with your cheesy ass compliments." "Ill stop." "Ack.. just! Tell me about you." Y/N asked and I got distracted, about me? What do I know about me? "What do you want to know about?" "The eye." "Lets save that for another conversation." I said and they looked bummed out. "What do you like doing?" I asked in curiosity. "I like alcoholic drinks, although 2 shots is my limit and I love drawing and love playing the ukelele." "Ukelele?" Dont tell me you dont know what a ukelele is." "I dont, tell me about it." "Its an instrument, a small guitar." "Interesting, from that im expecting you have one?" "I used to, but it fell down the well and broke." "Ill buy you one." Y/N jolted up when they heard that. "WHAT?" "Hm?" "You cant." "I will and you cant stop me." "Fine, your decision then." "I dont know what I like doing other than work." I said and they looked at me, "I dont believe that, theres gotta be something." "Not a single one I like doing other than work." "You must have a sad life." "Not without you its not." I chuckled. "Shut up." Y/N said.