Part 2 Chapter TWENTY

Bucky looked up at her expectantly. Was that happening right now? Her thoughts and feelings began to ride a roller coaster. What she had wanted for so long finally happened, so why did she hesitate? She thought about Dean and what would have been if he had asked her back then.
Bucky's expression turned fearful: "Baby?" he asked cautiously.
Dean is the past, Bucky is her future, she said to herself. She collected herself briefly and tears of emotion welled up in her eyes when she finally answered: "Yes. Nothing more than that."
Bucky looked at her, relieved, straightened up, and put the ring on her right ring finger.
Maddy beamed at him: "I love you, Bucky."
Then he couldn't hold himself anymore, pulled her close, and kissed her, full of passion. Maddy returned the kiss and buried her hand in his hair.
Closely embraced, they let their emotions run free. Bucky's left hand came down gently on her back.
Maddy felt her whole body start tingling.
Breathless, Bucky broke away from her: "We have to go home, right now," he hissed.
Grinning, Maddy pulled her cell phone out of her pocket and called a taxi.
An hour later, Sarah and Sam left their apartment. The two were happy for them and Sarah had already started planning the wedding.
After Bucky closed the door behind them, Maddy just came out of the nursery. Sophia was still sound asleep.
He strolled towards Maddy. "Well, where did we stop earlier?"
Maddy grinned at him cheekily: "I don't know what you're talking about."
"Oh, you naughty thing. You know exactly what I'm talking about."
"Oh yes? Maybe you can help me again?"
Before she could react, Bucky grabbed her, picked her up, and carried her into the bedroom. He stopped in the middle of the room and put her down again. He walked around her, hugged her from behind, and began to nibble at her neck.
Maddy put her head on his shoulder,smiling, and closed her eyes: "Oh, you had that in mind," she giggled.
"Oh, not only that. You are now my fiancée and soon to be wife. I think this has to be celebrated appropriately."
"And what exactly do you have in mind?" she whispered.
Bucky's hand ran down the front of her body: "Let's put it this way. In the end, I want you to shiver and scream."
The murmur of this sentence in her ear sent a hot, tingling sensation between her legs.
Just as Maddy was about to turn around, sounds came from the baby monitor.  Sighing, they let go of each other.
  "I'm going," Bucky began, but Maddy interrupted him, "No, honey. I'm going."
She pecked his lips and disappeared in the direction of Sophia's room. She was awake and lying in her bed crying. "Sshhh, Mommy is here."
Maddy picked her up carefully and kissed her forehead: "Are you hungry? Yeah? Well then, we'll make you a delicious bottle."
After Sophia was sleeping again peacefully in her bed, fed up and satisfied, Maddy was about to go back to the bedroom when suddenly her cell phone started ringing.
It was still in her purse, so she took it out and sighed when she saw who was calling.
"Dean? What's wrong? Are you okay?" she said as she picked up the phone.
"You got the wrong guy," Dean slurred at the other end.
"How? What? Dean, are you drunk?"
"A little bit, maybe. You have the wrong guy, Maddy."
"Dean, what the hell are you talking about?"
"I should be in Bucky's place."
"Dean, please. Stop that," Maddy whispered.
She hoped Bucky didn't notice any of this because she didn't want to have another argument between them, especially today, on this particular evening.
"Come home, Maddy. Your place is here. I can take care of you much better."
Dean started to chuckle: "And I'm sure I can satisfy you better than this wannabe."
Maddy started to get a little angry: "Dean, it's enough. Once and for all. I chose Bucky and you know that."
"But I love you, Maddy. We belong together."
Maddy sighed: "Dean listen. Go and sleep off your intoxication. I'll come to you in the bunker tomorrow and then we'll talk about it one last time. Good night Dean."
With that, she hung up the phone, put her cell phone on mute, and put it back in her purse.
She turned around and was startled. Bucky was standing in the bedroom doorway, jaw clenching.
"What did he want?"
"Don't scare me like that," she tried to distract.
"Give me an answer, Maddy. What did he want?"
"Bucky, please. Why are you like this now? You've gotten along well lately."
Bucky snorted, "Do you think I did this because I wanted it that way? No. I made it because of you. And now answer my damn question."
Maddy sighed: "He was drunk and said that he should be in your place and that he loves me."
"That bastard," Bucky shouted and was about to storm towards the door, but Maddy got in his way.
"Bucky, please don't. You both drank and I don't want you to start pounding each other again."
Angrily, he ran his hand through his hair: "He must finally understand that it is over with you."
"Yes, he has to. Listen, baby, please calm down now. I'll go to him tomorrow, and once and for all make it clear to him that you are the man I want to spend my life with."
Bucky looked at her urgently: "And why didn't you tell him about our engagement?"
Maddy rolled her eyes in her head: "Because he was drunk and would probably have forgotten it tomorrow morning anyway. I'll definitely tell him tomorrow when I go to see him. Now please calm down, okay? There's no need to be angry."
She walked up to him and took his hand. Bucky thought for a moment, then his facial features softened a bit: "Sorry, honey. I didn't think again."
"It's okay. As long as you still notice, it's fine. And I have to admit, you're hot when you're angry."
Bucky raised an eyebrow: "Oh yeah?"
Maddy nodded and grinned at him: "Oh yes. Totally hot."
He fixed her with his gaze, took a step towards her so that the tips of her noses touched: "What do you think if we continue where we have just been interrupted?"
"I think that's an excellent idea."
Maddy buried her right hand in his hair and licked her lips with relish.
Bucky's eyes started to glow, "Oh, you filthy thing," he whispered and before she could reply, he silenced her with a kiss.
His tongue demanded entry, and when it met hers, they circled each other like they were fighting.
Maddy felt the excitement all over her body, her hair stood up and she got goosebumps.
"Bucky, I want you," she breathed between kisses. Bucky didn't let go of her and, while they were still kissing passionately, pulled down the zipper of her dress.
The dress fell to the floor and Maddy kicked it aside. Out of nowhere, he pulled her panties aside and slipped a finger into her.
"Ohhhh," Maddy exclaimed. She hastily opened his pants, pulled them down together with the boxer shorts and grabbed his already hard penis. Bucky inhaled sharply as she began to slide her hand up and down his shaft.
While he let the second finger slide into her, his thumb massaged her clit. Maddy was breathing hard and clutching his shoulders. She felt that she was coming soon and grabbed his cock even tighter. "Oh, fuck," he gasped.
"Bucky, I'm coming," she said, and her legs started to shake.
It was difficult for her, but she tried to be as quiet as possible by pressing her mouth against his neck as she climaxed.
"Mmmmh, I love it when you come," whispered Bucky, pulling his fingers back from her. Before she could do or say anything, he picked her up and carried her into the bedroom.
"We're not done yet," he hissed, went to the bedside table, took a condom out of the drawer, and pulled it on.
Then he walked up to her again, grabbed the back of her head, and pressed his tongue into her throat. Maddy wanted more, he could tell. She was so wet from the excitement and her orgasm.
"I want to feel you," she whispered as he let go of her.
Grinning, he looked at her: "Oh, you will. Stand against the wall and turn around," he ordered her.
Maddy obeyed, holding onto the wall with her hands and leaning forward slightly, ready for what was to come.
Bucky stepped very close behind her so she could feel the tip of his cock on her hole.
"Do you feel that?" he asked her.
Maddy nodded.
"And what should I do now?" he whispered.
"Bucky, please," Maddy wanted him so badly.
"Say it, baby. What do you want?"
"I want you, Bucky, please," she pleaded.
"Tell me what to do," he hissed through clenched teeth.
"Please, finally fuck me."
"Oh yeah," he moaned, sliding his penis into her.
Maddy's head snapped back, "Oh god."
Moaning softly, he began to thrust into her slowly.
"Do you want it fast and hard or slow and gentle?" he asked, barely audible.
Maddy's legs were shaking, "Fast and hard," she moaned.
Bucky grabbed her shoulders and began moving his hips back and forth quickly.
"So?" he breathed.
"Yeah, oh, fuck."
This comforting feeling rose again in her as he massaged her sweet spot inside her with his tip.
His movements tightened and Maddy could barely stand on her feet.
This time she couldn't suppress it a second time. As her second climax shot through her body, she screamed out loud, "Ooohhh ahhhhhh."
Simultaneously with her, Bucky also came and discharged his juice into the condom.
"Ohh, Maddy, ahhh," he moaned loudly as her vagina began to pulsate around him.
They stayed that way for a brief moment, then Bucky withdrew from her. Maddy straightened up and snuggled against his chest.
Bucky wrapped his arms around her and kissed her gently on the forehead.
His heart was racing and Maddy was still out of breath.
"I love you," he whispered.
"I love you too." She replied.
"I think we should probably sleep now," she interjected after looking at the clock.
After Bucky got rid of the condom, they climbed into bed and fell asleep on the spot, closely embraced.

The next day at lunchtime, Maddy made her way to Dean in the bunker. Bucky had arranged to meet Sam and Sarah, who had spent the night in a hotel. Bucky didn't like that she drove to Dean alone, Maddy knew that. But she couldn't consider that now. He just had to trust her because it was important that she once again made things clear with Dean.
Maddy had sent Dean's brother a message telling him she was coming. When she pulled up to the bunker, he waited for her outside. They hugged in greeting.
"Hey, Sam."
"Hey, dear. How are you?"
Maddy shrugged his shoulders: "Quite well so far. Is Dean there? And above all, is he sober again?"
Sam giggled: "Yes, he's there, sitting in the kitchen right now, trying to get his hangover away with lots of coffee."
Maddy looked at him worried: "Did he drink that much?"
Sam nodded.
Sighing, Maddy looked at the bunker door: "Sam, he finally has to accept it. If he can't, then we can no longer contact each other. I understand that he is injured, but it is the way it is."
"I know, Maddy. I've tried to talk to him several times, but you know how stubborn he can be."
Maddy snorted: "Oh yes, I know that only too well. But seriously, Sam, it doesn't work that way anymore. Bucky and I are going to get married soon. We got engaged yesterday."
Sam looked at her in surprise: "Oh, uhm, wow. I'm very happy for you." "Thanks, Sam. I'll go in then."
"Do that. I'll leave you two alone. But Maddy, please don't be too strict with him, okay?"
"No, Don't worry."
The two said goodbye and Maddy entered the bunker.
"Dean? It's Maddy," she called when she closed the door behind her.
"I'm in the kitchen," she heard him call.
Maddy went down the stairs and put her things on the table in the great hall.
When she entered the kitchen, Dean was sitting with his back to her.
"Hello Dean," she greeted him.
"Hi. Coffee? If so, help yourself," he said without looking at her.
"Yes, please," she replied, took a cup from the cupboard, and poured herself something. Then she sat across from him at the table.
Dean didn't look at her. His gaze seemed to be glued to the tabletop.
"Dean, we need to talk," she began.
Dean shook his head: "It's okay, Maddy. I know what you're going to say. I was just way too drunk yesterday. Sorry. That won't happen again."
"I hope so, Dean. You finally have to accept that ..."
Dean slammed the coffee cup on the table: "I got it, okay? You didn't need to come here. I don't have to keep hearing that we're over and you chose that idiot, okay? I get it. It'll be better now if you go again. I just can't do it right now, I'm sorry. "
Upset, he got up from the table and was just about to leave the kitchen.
"Dean, wait, I have something else to tell you."
Dean stopped but did not turn to her: "What?"
"Bucky and I got engaged yesterday. I wanted you to hear it from me."
Dean didn't say one word, but Maddy could feel his anger and disappointment.
"Dean?" she asked cautiously, but instead of answering, he threw his coffee mug in anger in the corner, where it splintered on the floor and left the kitchen without another word.