Part 2 Chapter ELEVEN

When Maddy opened her eyes the next morning, she felt like she had been hit by a truck.
"Oh fuck, my head," she moaned, turning to see Bucky grinning at her.
"Good morning, baby. How are you?"
"Don't ask. My head is booming and I'm still sick."
Bucky leaned over to her and gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead: "So you would rather spend the day in bed today?" he asked, but Maddy shook her head.
"No, please. I don't want to ruin our vacation. I'm sure I'll be better after a cup of chamomile tea, a headache pill, and something to eat."
Smiling, Bucky nodded but then got serious: "Honey, listen. I'm sorry for what I said yesterday. I got into it a little bit."
Maddy put a hand gently on his cheek: "I'm sorry too."
"That was probably our first argument," he remarked and added: "Except for the sex afterward, it doesn't have to be repeated that often, I think."
"Yeah, I think so too," Maddy agreed.
"So, did you like what I did yesterday?"
"Yes, very much. I didn't even know you liked that."
"I did. And the most important thing was that you liked it."
"It was really awesome," Maddy whispered.
She got up and went to the bathroom: "Now I need a shower first. And then we'll have breakfast?"
"Yes, we will. Hurry up, I want to take a shower too."
"Just come along," she grinned at him.
Of course, Bucky didn't have to be told twice and so the two showered together, then got ready and went to the dining room to have breakfast.
Maddy was already feeling a little better and so they made plans for the day.
"What do you want to do today?" Bucky wanted to know.
"I would like to see something. Like a real tourist."
Bucky had to laugh: "Okay. I think I already know something. Wait a minute, I'll be right back."
She looked after him in amazement when he disappeared from the hall. After 15 minutes, he came back: "Okay, honey, let's get our things. We'll start in thirty minutes."
"Where are you going?"
"Stonehenge."
"Stonehenge? Are you serious? How cool is that? But how do we get there? We don't have a car?"
"Everything is already cleared, my darling. Oscar drives us. That is part of the service of the hotel."
Maddy's eyes sparkled as they fell around his neck. Bucky cupped her chin, looked into her eyes, and said: "I love you, Maddy."
"I love you too, Bucky."
He leaned over and gave her a gentle kiss.
When they noticed that the other hotel guests were staring at them, they left each other and left the dining room, giggling like two teenagers.
Oscar was already waiting for them in the car in front of the door and held the door open for them, smiling: "Nice to see you. If I may ask ?!" and motioned for both of them to get in.
After about an hour and a half of driving, they reached their destination. Maddy was completely stunned by the landscape and captured everything in photos.
After looking at the famous stones and the landscape around them, they got back into Oscar's car, who had been waiting for them the whole time. He looked at Bucky through the rearview mirror: "As discussed, Mr. Barnes?"
"Yes, please, Oscar."
The driver drove off nodding. Maddy raised an eyebrow: "What's going on here?"
Bucky grinned at her: "Nothing, honey. I've only planned one more excursion. It's still early, just noon. So I thought we could connect it. About an hour from here, there's an old mansion. That "Longleat Mansion." I thought you might like it if we went to see it too. "
"Oh yes. That would be great," Maddy smiled and took his hand.
After another hour, they arrived at the magnificent mansion. Maddy couldn't get out of the traffic jam and pulled out the camera straight away: "It's amazing, that's great."
The 16th-century mansion was well attended. The two mingled with the other tourists and eagerly absorbed all information and impressions. Maddy tried to capture everything in as many pictures as possible and listened carefully to what was said during the tours.
In the late afternoon, they made their way back to the hotel.
"Baby, that was a beautiful day," Maddy said when Bucky closed the door behind them.
She wrapped her arms and his neck and he cupped her waist: "I liked it a lot too, princess."
"Thanks, Bucky. I'm serious. I needed that. Just see something different. A normal vacation as a couple." She stood on tiptoe and kissed him tenderly.
Bucky returned the kiss and ran his palm down her back affectionately.
"Baby," Maddy whispered between kisses, "I'm hungry."
"You never get enough either, do you?" grinned Bucky.
With a seductive grin, she looked at him: "Never. But that's not what I mean. I'm starving. For food. Your Dessert has to wait for later."
"Oh, you mean that," he smirked, "I've already made sure of that. In an hour a table will be ready for us in the restaurant of the house. I want you to put on something nice and put on some makeup."
"Okay, daddy," Maddy winked at him and went into the bathroom.
A low rumble came from Bucky's throat as he ran after her, grabbed her by the hip and pulled her close: "What did you just call me?"
"That? I was just kidding. Sorry," she stammered.
"Don't apologize, baby. Never for something like that, okay?"
"OK."
"Good, and now get ready."
He let go of her, gave her a pat on the bottom and left the bathroom.
Maddy watched him go with a smile. She was so happy, happier than she had been in a long time. For nothing in the world, she didn't want something to change.
Then she stood in front of the mirror and started applying her makeup. With her curling iron, she shaped her long black hair into small curls and put on her favorite jewelry. She took off her previous clothes except for her underwear and threw them on the floor. In the next room, Bucky was buttoning his shirt when Maddy came out of the bathroom.
A faint murmur escaped him when he saw her: "Even if I like to see you like that, I'm afraid it's a little too little for dinner."
Maddy had to laugh: "Very funny, Bucky. My dress is in the closet."
"Oh, of course," he grinned.
Just at the moment when Maddy touched the door handle of the closet, she let out a sharp scream, grabbed her head and sank to the floor.
Her head in her hands turns in pain. Bucky rushed over to her, kneeled and shook her shoulder lightly: "Baby, what's wrong?"
She did not answer. Instead, she moaned and kept her head between her palms. Then out of the blue, she opened her eyes, stared at the ceiling and shouted: "DEAN!"
Bucky pulled her close and held her tight: "Sssshhh, baby. I'm here."
Maddy gasped and trembled all over.
"Dean, he did. He called me. It felt like someone was stabbing me in the head with the knife over and over again."
"It's over now, honey. Calm down first."
Maddy huddled against Bucky's chest and a tear ran down her face.
"Bucky, why now?" She raised her head: "In the middle of the day when I'm awake and not dreaming?"
Shaking his head, he looked at her: "I don't know. Maybe we should ask Castiel again tomorrow for advice, what do you think?"
"Yes," she replied breathlessly, "sounds good."
He kissed her forehead gently. "Is it all right again, princess?"
"Yes, I think so."
He raised her head by putting his hand under her chin and kissing her mouth. "Come on, let's get dressed and get your mind off things."
Maddy nodded, got up and took her dress out of the closet and put it on.
When she stood in front of him, he looked at her from top to bottom: "Maddy, do you actually know how beautiful you are?"
She blushed and looked at the floor: "Bucky."
"I'm serious, baby. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I love you, everything about you. I'm crazy about you, do you know that?"
"Is that so? Well then, after dinner, you have to show me how crazy you are for me."
"Oh, I will, you can rely on it."
Hand in hand, they went down to the restaurant. The table was already prepared for them. Red roses and a huge gold candlestick adorned the table. Bucky pulled the chair back for Maddy and pushed her up when she was seated. Then he took a seat across from her. The waiter appeared and poured each of them a glass of red wine.
Bucky raised the glass: "Let's toast. To us and a wonderful vacation."
Maddy nodded and they clinked the glasses together.
Maddy took a long sip and when she put the glass aside, the waiter was again at the table and had already brought them the starter.
"Uhh, that looks delicious," said Maddy, impressed.
"Enjoy it, my sweetie."
Both started to eat and after three more courses and lots of glasses of red wine, they went to the hotel park, happy and drunk. It was already dark and the stars were twinkling in the sky. Arm in arm, they turned a few laps, then sat down on a bench and stared at the sky. Neither of them dared to say anything. Suddenly, out of the blue, Maddy began to grin. She got up and held out a hand to Bucky: "Come with me."
He looked at her in amazement: "What are you going to do?"
"Just come with me."
Bucky took her hand, got up, and followed her.
Chuckling, Maddy went ahead and pulled Bucky behind her. When they got to a more remote part of the castle hotel, Maddy stopped and turned. She looked at him with a fiery look and licked her lips. Bucky immediately understood: "Here?"
"Yes, right here and right now."
Bucky grabbed her and pressed her against the wall: "Oh Maddy, you little bitch."
Greedily she opened the zipper of his pants and reached inside. Bucky rolled his eyes, moaned softly, and pressed his lips to hers. While his hand wandered under her dress, his tongue asked for arrival and when Maddy opened her lips, they surrendered to their passion. Then everything happened very quickly. With one swift movement, he pulled her thong down, dropped his own pants and boxers on the floor and turned them over.
"Bend over," he whispered in her ear.
Maddy turned around, leaned her upper body slightly forward and held on to the wall.
He ran his fingers between her legs once: "Ready as always," he whispered and placed the tip of his hard cock at her entrance.
Then he thrust into her hard and fast.
"Ooohh fuck," Maddy moaned loudly and then covered her mouth because they had to be quiet so that no one caught them.
Bucky's thrusts were quick and hard, and every time their bodies collided, he hissed softly.
The touch on her sweet spot inside made her legs shake.
"Is this what you wanted?" he hissed.
Maddy managed to moan out a whisper: "Oh yes."
She rocked her hips rhythmically to his thrust to help him, to bring her to her climax.
"Come for my baby. Come for me right now."
Hearing him commanding her like that as he pushed deeper into her drove her crazy. Her head dropped back with closed eyes.
"Oh shit, Bucky. It feels so good. Don't stop. I'm gonna come."
"Yes, Baby. Come with me."
He kneaded her ass cheeks, pulled them apart slightly and his movements became even harder.
Maddy felt her eyes roll to the back of her head. She came so hard, and her scream got stocked in her throat.
Maddy heard him come, groaning out her name loudly and felt his dick pulsing while he released into her. His movements became slow and reduced, riding out the moment until he finished. They were both panting.
After a brief moment, he then withdrew from her. Maddy straightened up and turned to face him.
Still, entirely out of breath, she hissed: "That was awesome."
"I know," he replied, pecked her lips and put the pants back on.
Maddy did the same, pulled the thong up again and pulled the dress down.
After another quick kiss, they made their way back to the hotel room, holding hands.