Christmas Special: An Untold Story

Start from the beginning

Sometimes Satsuki couldn't tell if Naruto was joking or not; his poker face was unrivaled.

~~~

Naruto sighed as he stared towards the sky. He thought about that everything that was currently happening in his life as of right now. Nothing special has happened recently.

In fact, everything has been going way too smoothly.

Truly, the last thing that he had done that even had much importance was him killing his grandmother in cold blood. He wanted to deny it but he felt himself changing - soft even.

His growth was getting stagnant, something that pissed him off so much. He had so much potential and talent that he couldn't use to its full potential - only in small amounts at least.

But it's only a matter of time before I am able to tap into it. Naruto thought as he jumped back onto his feet. He summoned a clone, determined to fight him to strengthen himself.

Leaping, his clone dodged a kick that Naruto had thrown at him. His clone retaliated by sweeping Naruto under his legs. The real him evaded by launching himself away through the use of his arms.

I need to be more efficient! Naruto exclaimed his mind, continuing the battle with his clone for a continuous amount of hours.

~~~

"Please accept these gifts, Naruto-kun!" A girl from a different class gave him a gift. Whether the intention of the gifts were out of sheer kindness or to attempt to court them.

"Thank you," said Naruto, bowing down slightly as he accepted gifts from some of his classmates - most of them from the opposite sex. An abundance of gifts were given to him left and right.

He might even think that it's overwhelming to him. It wasn't like this a year ago. He had originally gotten only a few presents from people; and they were mostly from friends of sorts.

"Wow, you sure are popular. I'm jealous." Naruto looked to the side, seeing Kiba sit there gawking at him. Naruto saw the amount of presents that Kiba had been given.

The difference was scary.

"How many presents was that? 5. . . 9. . . 13. . . 18 presents?" Naruto nodded, not knowing what to say in this kind of situation. He had thought that people wouldn't be getting much presents this year.

"And counting," Naruto responded smugly.

The second most presents given to was, of course, Satsuki. And she had only a few presents behind Naruto's. He saw Satsuki get up from her seat and walk towards him.

He raised an eyebrow

Oh? A present for me? Naruto mused, thinking he'd be getting a gift from the esteemed Uchiha Princess herself. And his instincts were without a doubt correct as Satsuki stopped right next to him and held out her hand.

"What's that?" Naruto eyed the wrapped present. It was the size of her palm, and it made it difficult for him to make out what the present actually was. Although he had a slightly idea what it was.

The wrapped present had an oval-type shape that reminded him of something very familiar to him.

"Just open it. I expect something as well." Naruto saw the look on Satsuki's face that kind of irritated him due to him knowing the real reason why she was even giving him a present.