48.Indifferent

En başından başla

Jungkook quickly took out his vehicle and was also joined by Jimin.

The couple followed her in covertness mode. She took a taxi after waiting for some time. They pursued her until they saw the taxi stop under a condo. They quickly realized she was in safe hands.

She rang the bell beside the wooden piece. The door was opened in some time.

"Anna?"

"Jinnie," her tears fell once again and she let herself fall into his arms when Jin embraced her.

"What happened Anna? Please stop crying."

She kept sobbing on his chest.

"First come inside." He broke the hug and opened the door wide and brought her luggage inside while she walked into his apartment.

"Who is it Ji...?" Namjoon stepped into the living room however froze when he saw Annastasia.

"N-na-namjoon?" her footsteps stopped looking at him surprised but not so surprised.

Jin was standing near the door with her baggage, both the men were gazing at one another now, choosing what to say but Annastasia made it simpler for them.

A feeble smile showed up on her face. "Don't worry, I'll not tell anybody about this,"

Namjoon welcomed her with his tiny dimples, "It's alright Annastaisa, they would come to know about this eventually, " He hugged her, "Sit,"

Annastasia sat on the couch with Jin adjacent to her and Namjoon on the front.

Namjoon checked out the bag close to the sofa, "I'm figuring out that you fought with Suga?"

"I-its more than just a fight," she answered despondently.

"You can tell me," Jin clasped her hand. Without thinking ahead she said all that happened the evening.

Jin and Namjoon traded looks of concern.

" Didn't you ask him why has he kept your parents, chained," Namjoon questioned just to see her reaction.

"Ask?" she sneered, "I don't know what to ask, and what difference would his answer make," she was getting strained which Jin could discern, "I don't even know if he really loves me or Iam still being used." she started crying her eyes out, "I gave my everything to that man, but what is he doing with it?"

The men could do nothing but console her devastated state, "Anna, go get some rest, we will talk tomorrow about this." Jin said.

Annastasia gave a faint nod and he took her to the visitor room then returned to Namjoon who was deep in thought.

"Should I tell her everything?" Jin asked sitting close to Namjoon on the sofa. This only implies that Jin now knew everything as well.

Namjoon denied, "Not now Jin, let's wait for the right time,"

The night passed by with none of the men in her life getting sufficient sleep nor she. Maybe the lives of two individuals were additionally influencing everybody.

The wonderful dawn arrived, yet not wonderful for them. Suga as normal got up at his standard time and got ready but he didn't go to the workplace. His legs took him to where she was, Jin's home.

He took out his car and drove himself to the spot. He knocked on the door once he reached there.

*Knock Knock*

Jin opened the door. And wasn't surprised to see him.

"Where is Annastasia ?"

"She is here with me." Jin said with an indifferent expression.