An arrow pierced through his heart. He did not like it at all. "Little one, you don't want to get on my bad side," he said calmly, inching closer to her. "You do not hate me. You're just angry at us," he cooed, pinching her chin and bringing her face closer. She hit his chest when he tried to corner her. Angry frustrated tears could not stop. 

"Now be a good girl and tell me you love me," he said slowly and commandingly. "Leave me," she swatted his hands off. He grabbed her by the throat. "Behave," he seethed bringing their faces closer till she could feel his warm breath on her face. 

Her eyes watered, tears fell. Rhea had left her, and she was beyond angry. "I hate both of you. You are nothing but monsters," she screamed, getting away from him. She hugged her body protectively.

"You t-took everything f-from me," she hiccuped between her sobs. Her mind spiraled; flashbacks of everything hitting her with force and the air got kicked out from her lungs. She found it hard to breathe.

She was having a panic attack.

Everything flashed in front of her eyes. The kidnapping, the threats, Flint's screams, her screams. Everything.

Rage bloomed in her heart. She wanted to get away from them, no matter what. No matter the price. Her eyes turned determined. Her mind became clear. She clenched her fist and looked up at them with a fierce glare.

She took a deep breath. Her hands shook, but she remained confident, her voice turned resolute.

"I want a divorce."

They snapped.

Elias was first to grab her by her throat. "Repeat the words, little one," he dared. Iris gritted her teeth. Her body trembled at his dark aura, but she did not care; anger got the best of her. "I want a divo–"

His lips were on hers.

He bit harshly and nibbled on her lips

He bit harshly and nibbled on her lips. It was punishing. She hissed in pain, her hands hitting his chest, trying to get away from him. "Let me go, you monster," she yelled, pushing him as hard as she could. He grabbed her and lifted her from the ground.

"Put me down," she shrieked, trashing in his arms. He smacked her ass till it stung, it was going to leave a mark. "Seems like we have been too good to you for you to get this ballsy," he harshly chuckled with another smack. She cried at the pain.

 She cried at the pain